Blizzcon Champion "DH's are S Q U I S H Y"

This is why the devs torched the Home Tree in Shadowlands.

Rogues still have a place now and seeing lots of assassination again since the pink god fell a bit

so time to race change =D Dark Iron Dwarf DH =-D

Please no! My forsaken arthritis
is having a hard time leaning down fighting all you knee cappers!

I agree, nerf rogues

1 Like

Okay. I know this is bait and this guy is trolling, but what the heck is this about boomy getting buffed? What makes you think that? Show your work.

1 Like

I guess the whole DH community is trolling but to answer your Boomie question

Balance getting a lot of changes in 10.1 - Classes / Druid - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

looks to be very substantial upgrades

1 Like

Nothing cdew says should ever be taken seriously. Everygame regardless of ladder, shuffle, or tournament if he loses he resorts to immediate temper tantrum followed by man child tears blaming everything except himself. At this point he’s miestro level toxic his team can’t even talk strats or improving after an L because cdews rolling on the floor in tears.

5 Likes

where on the ladder did cdew touch you?

Why did all the ret players go back to their DHs after being barely touched?

1 Like

Did you run? Far away? All night and day? Did you get away?

1 Like

DH, they were ridiculously dominating before 10.0.7, alongside warr arms, it was almost as absurd as the now dead ret pala, less than 1 month without being overperforming every day someone comes here to complain.

I’m on the same boat OP.

Ret hasnt had a time in the sun for a very long time and needs to be buffed.

1 Like

ret has more key binds

Blizzard promised DH was going to be the best pvp class for easy use max 2-3 buttons

now they seem to just make us bad and try to force us to BM

Ya on ptr its still a nerf over losing the current 4set. Its like 16% overall st increase and the current 4set is 18.6%. :confused:

1 Like

ufff any nerf on Bommie hurts us too,
DH/Boomie prolly best comp for us ( I think)

I think it depends on map and matchup, but ya. Dh/war and dh/dk are really good into rogue comps and dh/boomy is awful into those.

From what I’ve seen, Demon Hunters take it rough in damage. But usually a Good Healer can keep up with it.
Maybe this Cdew isn’t good, if he has to complain about not being able to heal fast enough?

At least DHs have natural 20% magic dam reduction, us Monks over here with paper armor and no magic dr

Now I hate to even defend DH on any level but they were absurd but not even touching the boots of how absurd pally was. I honestly can’t think of anything as broken as pally was on their recent release. That being said I think when crit nerfs come in and other classes get toned down DH will probably be upper tier again in the not too distant future.

2 Likes

may the blizzard gods hear your prayers