Blizzcon 2019

Blizzcon website has info now all listed as (Draft).

Everything says under it: “3 Days”

Anyone have anything else?!

World of Warcraft 2

Probably the last Blizzcon because they’re closing it down to “save money” :roll_eyes:

Corporate greed and video games will never coexist.

1 Like

I don’t see this at all? I go there and it’s just all 2018 stuff. No “draft” anywhere.

Hard to imagine what they’d announce that would be bigger than the Overwatch year. That was a great year to be there.

All things come to an end eventually no matter how big they were once.

As a former attendee at COMDEX I’m sure of that.

But I don’t think Blizzcon is quite ready to close down yet.

1 Like

Either Blizzard is going to apologize or things are going to get much much worse and riots will break out. It’s probably going to be the most anticipated Blizzcon in history.

I made a post of the two screen caps I got of the site on the blizzcon subreddit. I’m intrigued.

Really, what’s to announce?

The next release?

Oh yeah…the “void lord” fight. We only met them five seconds ago and they are super scary!

Not like they had any build up or anything, because they got retconned into existence in legion. Unless they’re going to try milking this one for another few releases…they literally wrote themselves into a corner.

Considering they made what could have been two awesome releases worth of content a raid (emerald nightmare, what could have been an awesome “dark universe” style expansion) and argus into a jumping puzzle hellscape (rather than a literal battle in hell type expansion).

It’s clear the writing team doesn’t have what it takes to push this out for more than a single release. So, we beat the void lords in one release…then they pull a dragon ball z esque move and find out…it was really the creatures from BEYOND the void pulling the strings!

/facepalm

Basically, the writing jumped the void shark in the same manner that rey jumped that TIE/shrk class fighter in the new trailer.

: |

A new expansion! New expansions always excite me and I just consume the panel content as fast as possible.

Same. I’ve been a Virtual Ticket holder for a few years now and I’ve always enjoyed the experience and the ‘atmosphere’.

1 Like

They could give each member of crowd a rotten tomato to have for Diablo panel, that would be fun, seeing how good average gamer’s aim is.

WoW mobile.

I can already see that chinese guy going to stage nervously, saying. “Not again…”

1 Like

Diablo immortal 2. Starcraft eternity. Warcraft infinity.

All mobile of course.

1 Like

Paying to watch Blizzcon with a bolstered price, either be there or virutal to only have one mobile game announced to a dedicated PC crowd? Are you that much of a mount addict?

I watched FanFest for free in three different region for the past 7 years. FF14 does it better. My advice would be stop wasting money on bad conventions. It’s only three IP’s with a minimal of information. And some guy infront the crowd with a blue shirt talking about that screenshot shown on screen for 20 minutes before the next one.

1 Like

How much are they paying you to post this nonsense? I didn’t realize Square-Enix was so hard pressed for players for their crappy little game.

Crappy little game? You clearly are a blind eye. Do you even go outside?

2 Likes

I think its due to it being two major Anniversaries happening. Warcraft and WoW are both hitting major milestones.

Id be lying if I didn’t say that I am expecting it to be a big deal this year.

1 Like

It’ll be the last one.

Nah, I’m not blind. I can’t imagine anyone willingly shilling for that game. FFXIV is only second by default. If they’re paying someone like you to come to the WoW forums, it can’t be doing all that well.

Yeah or perhaps I just happen to play both game and am able to see pro and con in both worlds? And just to let you know, that game actually has more players then WoW these days, BFA made this awesome fantasy world 2nd.

But that’s not the point of it, you jump the board and become hater think “O’Wolf someone being paid here!”

The point is Blizzard is a meme, no other company makes money out of trying to sell a product with a convention. Blizzard does not really deserve a Blizzcon for not doing any release. And should seek to apologize for the last one.

So yes, you are rather blind and need to pull out that head of yours out of the bum.

Go outside, experience different games, talk with actual people. You will realize that your praise is wrongly placed.

Source?

What? So GenCon, ComicCon, CES, Pax are all cons for what? Charity? If you don’t think companies don’t use those cons to promote and sell product, you’re very naive.

Btw, Blizzcon is a financial loss for Blizzard.

You FF fanbois are so cute when you get upset.