Blizzcon 2019

thats about right

I fully expect BlizzCon 2019 to blow away BlizzCon 2018. Not that it should be hard. But even ignoring the horrible Diablo Immortal snafu…they didn’t have a lot to showcase because nothing was set to be released in 2019.

At the bare minimum this year should have Diablo 4 and the expansion following BFA announcement/teaser/etc.

They better have a hella good mount.

1 Like

They’ll probably push harder this time. Blizzard is literally losing screen time and reputation among the gamer community. I expect to see big announcements this year but yet without any ETA for them.

Let’s hope things get better, after all we’re still here. I’m really concerned about the situation, because even if I still find some fun playing the game, I’m not interested in playing it alone.

Of course they’d say that.

I’m tuning in from home. Maybe in 2020 when they’re set to announce the next expansion after this BfA garbage I’ll consider it.

I hope more mounts is their bottom priority of the list. Soon the game will have ONE THOUSAND mounts.

They are most likely going to announce the expansion following BFA at BlizzCon 2019. The expansion will probably be released around Augest 2020 (give or take a few months). So it will be long announced before BlizzCon 2020

1 Like

This is the year meant for expac announcements, don’t worry.

But let’s hope for the best though, because I dunno if this game will survive another bad expac right after this one.

1 Like

Oh, duh. BfA was announced at BlizzCon '17, wasn’t it?

In that case, good. Because right now I’m just waiting to see what the next expansion is because I’m so tired of the story in this one.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for a big Villain expac, like WOTLK or Cataclysm, I’m really tired of those obnoxious storytelling without any direction.

I wanna learn about the villains and their story, not those guys who literally fall from the sky and become the last boss, like Archimonde in WOD, or Argus in Legion, or even Kil’jaeden who just appeared and died two days later. Most people who don’t know the lore, have literally no idea of what is actually happening.

1 Like

I like the faction conflict.

I just don’t like goody-two-shoes Alliance and mustache-twirling Horde faction conflict. This expansion actually had so much potential but they flubbed it.

I hope the next expansion just has a better writing team for the factions.

And the tinker class.

The next expansion for World of Warcraft is being released on mobile. All the best developers have been moved to the WoW mobile project and have been hard at work on it. We are sorry we could not get the azerite system right for most of the expansion or class balance but we wish to make it up with a WoW game for your phones that will deliver a true authentic experience.

1 Like

There’s any chance to bring it for PC, or it’ll be strictly mobile forever?

1 Like

They said it’s strictly mobile forever.

Time to invest in a gaming phone!

The current plan is to be on mobile both Android and iOS. We don’t have any plans at the moment to do PC. Do you not have a phone?

9 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Countless faces of :

:disappointed_relieved::zipper_mouth_face::neutral_face::thinking::roll_eyes::confused::frowning::fearful::disappointed_relieved::confused::tired_face::neutral_face::thinking:

1 Like

You can check:

For more Information.

1 Like

Haha, yeah!..

awkwardly shoos away his vote-bots from sight

:woozy_face:

Can i add that one?