Feeling 800 Stings, I guess:

This is probably one of the reasons why development for PvP is abysmal right now.

2 Likes

And that was from 2014 and is the highest rated.

One (laid off) very often gets help finding a new job, and will get a stellar recommendation letter for their future employer since they were an excellent employee, but were laid off for financial reasons rather than performance.

The other (fired) doesn’t, and may not even get unemployment benefits if they were fired for cause.

1 Like

so the answer is no.
i provided you with a document which specified where the layoffs were, and you aren’t able to point to anything which backs up your claims.

it’s a business.
not a human.

i just removed more than 8% of my kitchen utensils, appliances, crockery, cutlery… and the kitchen is more functional than it was.

:roll_eyes:

your analogy is just as bad as mine.

2 Likes

Bing is vastly superior than Google for… certain searches.

Not exactly. It’s been four days now, and there’s still quite the number of iMac users who can’t even play WoW due to constant freezing and crashes — me included.

You can check this out here.

I have noticed that the overall quality for the iMac client has dropped since BFA’s launch, with each patch being worse than the previous.

And my computer is only a couple years old, with the memory storage not even half filled.

3 Likes

I got the iMac for work reasons. It is a good working computer.

I don’t feel comfortable justifying the money to buy a dedicated gaming PC purely to play WoW.

Blizzard has had iMac clients for their games dating back to Warcraft 1 — it’s a huge shame to see them drop the ball on this. :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

I built the pc I play wow on with spare parts.

You can’t build a mac with spare parts.

Let’s not turn this into a PC/iMac debate, huh? They both have different strengths, and if your place of employment is dedicated to one kind… you go with it. :slight_smile:

The point of this thread is that this patch has some rather nasty bugs and glitches.

3 Likes

Alright. I won’t divert to computer type anymore. /bows

There are indeed some coding issues that need to be worked on despite the type of computer being used.

1 Like

I said this same thing about this is what happens when you get rid of 800 employees. There for all you fired layed off people I said got rid of. They no longer are doing their jobs at blizz and it shows. No one ever said QA lost 800 people but do u for one sec think a company can shed 800 people and not have to move people around into other jobs. Blizz needs to do something to make this up to the entire player base. If they continue down this path the dumpster fire we see will soon turn into a full fledged raging inferno and wow will go down in flames

What does this have to do with anything?

1 Like

No, it won’t

Warlords of Draenor already has that title.

People always get annoyed, it’s the era of crying about anything and running to the internet as fast as they can to whine.

3 Likes

The only difference is that if you are laid off, they need to rehire you first if they re-open the positions. if they never re-open the positions, you have been fired.

Russell Brower is a pretty big example.

1 Like

just give it time and see how people gets annoyed at no content until new expansion

You randomly started talking about PC vs. Mac.

1 Like

Uh no I didn’t, I was talking to the Mac user that was having issues?

Did you miss that part?

1 Like

Ahh so they both need to find a new job.

1 Like

Whether or not they run a Mac is pretty irrelevant though, hence my confusion. You obviously can’t build a Mac with spare parts - given it’s a pretty branded piece of technology and they phase out old tech quickly - but that had nothing to do with anything.

Having a Mac doesn’t necessarily mean WoW won’t work for you.

1 Like