Blizzard you forgot a few things

Nerf BM damage. We really gonna let this AI class make 2s miserable?

5 Likes

yep lets not forget bm is low % above 2.4 so its not good!

2 Likes

Is this bait?

Edit: read this wrong

1 Like

I would delete this post because you obviously don’t know the “AI” that is playing the hunter is only doing about 30% of the damage and just show you have 0 idea wtf ur talking about

That’s not to say bm isn’t insane, again it just means you have no idea what ur talking about

3 Likes

They didnt forget. They leave something broken for a couple weeks so people buy boosts of OP classes. When their boost quota is met they nerf it and buff another to continue the cycle.

Buff warlocks next pls

7 Likes

no one gives af about 2’s

1 Like

You all need to stop. Blizzard doesnt balance this game around 2v2. If you dont want to face BM hunter in 2s all day long then DONT QUEUE 2s! Queue 3v3 instead. BM hunter is awful in 3s. Just train the pet, kill it, and win. GGs! smh. :expressionless:

also keep in mind you cant get glad in 2s only in 3s. Really dont understand why sub 12hundo players are complaining about a class that has very low representation in the 3v3 bracket.

1 Like

Didn’t you only get 1800+ from fotm swapping bud?

10 Likes

Hot take \10xhar

I didn’t FOTM swap. I decided at the very end of BFA I was going to main hunter. And what’s that got to do with 12hundo players complaining about a dead 3v3 spec. Again, 2v2s is a meme bracket and doesn’t count. Dont like facing bm hunters all day long in 2s. JUST DONT QUEUE 2s. GASP! I know right. So complicated. :hushed:

1 Like

This is how I know you’re a professional fotm roller… BM is perfectly fine in 3s, if hunters are letting their pets die often enough for them to decide that it’s trash in 3s, (Looking at you) then it’s because they’re terrible at playing hunter.

The fact that you don’t know that, is well… sad?

2 Likes

The wow community cries that the lawsuit means no pvp tuning then days later cries the tuning wasn’t enough lol

9 Likes

You know what’s actually sad? You hiding behind a classic alt. ooof. :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

Probably because I don’t play retail anymore lol. I stopped playing midway through s1

Spoiler alert…no one cares. :cold_face:

1 Like

oh okay

4 Likes

idk what’s worse, dying to a hunter’s ai pet or dying to an rsham’s ai ele

1 Like

I haven’t seen you so defensive and not your troll-y self in a while. You really hate BM talk huh lol.

5 Likes

The hunter main dev got intervened by the warrior dev and ate the nerf

1 Like

Spoiler alert. I’m not trolling. BM hunter is a 2s spec mainly. 2s doesn’t count and is mostly a meme bracket. Queue 3s and let me know how many BM hunters you come across lol. :grinning:

1 Like