Blizzard staff, blink twice if you're okay

Do you remember no mans sky? Their best decision was to stop with the PR attempts and just fix their game. I hope that’s what we are seeing right now and that it’ll lead to great things.

You’re never going to get old blizzard, but maybe we’ll get something new that works and we enjoy.

poor naive markco. they arent using the time to fix their game, they’re using the time to attend “dont sexually harrass your coworkers” seminars.

4 Likes

What exactly do you want them to say?

No doubt and I’m sure they can answer the modules over and over until they get the answers right.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/patch-252-content-in-testing/1051804/4

11 days. They’re working on the next chunk of content. Why do they need to post anything else? It’s super crystal clear what they’re developing right now.

Your significant others don’t like it when you ask them if they love you every 5 minutes either

Too busy counting their server transfer money.

1 Like

We get it, you’re a raid logging retail tourist fanboy.

What about arena being absolutely broken right now?
What about faction imbalance?
BG queue times?

Please kick rocks with your trash gas lighting.

1 Like

describe what’s not functioning in arena.

you have been selected to be force-converted to opposite faction.

too many horde players. take it up with them.

The question is, after all this is over, will Blizzard’s already horrendous support get better like it used to be, or even worse?

Here you can go read over 100 posts on why TBCretail arena absolutely f****d.

you want to be a 1200 AR glad?
i knew this game is filled with casuals but…not that much.

Depends on how the staffing changes in upper management end up working out.

Gotta love the attitude, even if it’s delusional.

2 Likes

That thread isn’t begging for titles, it’s discussing the terrible changes made to arena that is killing participation. You’re disingenuous if not outright incapable of grasping the situation.

watch your tongue with me. i know where you farm motes.

That’s not a community post, lol. The last community post addressing issues was the announcement of hvh being extended

You look at the front page of the forums and see the topics people are spamming about. A lot of them deserve some response

They dont give a flying fluck about us

i imagine the CMs were removed or quit in protest at the fact that they moderate this cesspit of a forum FOR FREE LOL when s**tstorms like this pop up.

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.