Blizzard spit is too iconic you can't remove it

its the most angstily-used emote after you kill someone or they kill you and it always has been. we already hate you as a company you are solidifying the exodus to private servers. stop it.

16 Likes

warp stalker mount buyers rejoice!

Honestly though that’s a bit of a bummer. People are getting a bit too sensitive nowadays. Same deal with what they did to the D2 Amazon :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

once “classic” is all over and blizzard tries a fresh where you can’t spit, and all these ridiculous changes are in order, they’re screwed. removing spit is far too far. it was too far long ago but this just goes to show how non-shilant this crap has become.

I don’t want to play in a WoW like this. This is messed up with a capital F.

hey how can the staff stop with all the rape things if there’s a /spit ingame plz think about the womans

2 Likes

World of Snowflakes.

6 Likes

Because what’s going on in the real world should have nothing to do with what happens in a FANTASY game. The women are not affected by anything in game. These actions just reinforce why I hate feminism.

5 Likes

I think I should put /s at the end o.o

Yea clearly this is a feminism issue… rolleyes

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with feminism. Turns out after reading a bit that I see there were boosters asking for this to be removed. Blizzard doesn’t want boosters to feel stigmatized. They don’t want to discourage people from buying boosts they want to encourage it. It’s a money thing like the boosts were to begin with.

They don’t care about the game or preserving the integrity of their classic servers. People have been saying this from day 1. ALL they care about is money.

I think I’m done with this game.

2 Likes

Where exactly did they say it was being removed? I’ve yet to see any sources.

Why do you people gaf about an emote. Jesus Christ complain about something that matters

1 Like

Changing it is a good thing, don’t be toxic to each other.

1 Like

Ok i’m sorry what?

“I’m done with this game because I can’t shame a percentage of the population”

Here’s an idea. And bare with me, because I know this is crazy… How about we collectively NOT abuse our fellow players and instead just be happy that we’ve all escaped retail hell?

Nuts right??? How about a freaking “I don’t care how you got here, i’m just glad you’re here” mentality. Would that be too much to ask? /spit wouldn’t be removed if the small percentage of the population would stop turning their nose up at everyone who just wanted to come back and play their favorite expansion.

1 Like

Won’t someone think of the sociopaths?

2 Likes

Wrong. And please explain how spitting on someone is more toxic than killing them.

I’m done with this game because I’m done with ActiBlizz. They’ve rolled out stupid change after change after change because it’s cheaper and easier.

The legion client was easier. Mega servers were easier. Paid faction changes were easier. FvF was easier. Paid boosts made them money. And so on and so on.

I’m over it.

There has never been a Classic PvP server experience. You can’t have that with cramming 5X + on a server than it was designed for. It doesn’t work without faction caps and willy-nilly transfers. A 40/60 pop in OG WoW meant the difference of a few hundred players. In Classic a 40/60 pop meant the difference of a few thousand players. How did they think this would play out?

This is the first phase of BC, and already players are fed up with the way this expansion was handled, for different reasons.

It’s clear that Blizzard never intended to focus on their classic games. If they had cared, they would have created them separately instead of tying them to retail hoping that thousands of players would somehow migrate over to the modern version. That didn’t happen and players are drifting out of BC as well.

BC is, frankly, a mess . . . mega servers, not adjusting resources, changing arena, leaving in remnants of the legion client, withholding patterns, gems, rep arrows, quests, and mounts yet having talents and honor gains in line with the last patch. Changes to classes, boosting, transfers, automated systems, lack of communication, and a whole slew of other grievances which are as varied as the player base have left a palatable disappointment in all areas of the game. And players aren’t shaking it.

People have given up asking for honor gains to be in keeping with the beginning of BC instead of the last patch. People have given up asking resources to be adjusted to the population. People have given up asking for items that were available at the beginning of BC to be added now instead of . . . well who knows when.

The idea of Blizzard creating a museum piece and no changes is laughable. It was laughable when they announced mega servers and layering supposedly to prevent dead servers. That worked out. We all knew exactly how this would play out on PvP servers and that Blizzard would ignore the dead servers that inevitably happen regardless of game population.

And now this change. Because they don’t want to discourage boosters.

I’m done.

This new lack of Blizzard /spit support for sociopaths & hormonal children is alarming!

1 Like

Its not the emote per se, its the thought logic behind it that should worry everyone.

1 Like

Godspeed young hunter.

You will be missed.

Okay I guess.

Really don’t gaf anymore.

What constitutes abuse? I don’t think /spit was abuse. It’s definitely rude and unpleasant though.