Blizzard shouldn’t profit off poor implementation of vanilla

I think when companies make decisions that hurt customers they should lose money, not gain money through players paying for transfers.

Uh, no one is forcing you to give money to Blizzard.

I think customers are smart enough to make their own decisions.

1 Like

“do as I say and not as I do”

1 Like

You’re so optimistic in a nice way.

1 Like

It’s close enough. I never rolled on PvP servers anyway. Luckily, in my experience, Blizzard is profiting off a good implementation of Vanilla. Sorry your illusions were dispelled.

Well played gnome…
(Slow claps)

He doesn’t, unless Blizz starts releasing population numbers, the imbalance is just made up in his head to help him explain to himself why he’s so bad at PvP.

Guilds leaving, Ironforge emptier, groups take longer to form. It’s not hard to see.

We we’re talking about faction balance…don’t change the subject to raw population. Cause obviously that will decline over time.

The game is only being changed because the players have changed.

Players know that the best gear is for “x” amounts is from pvp.

Why? Because they know what the next raids will be, we already know all the loot.
Hence why the mass pvp in p2 - Because we knew what honour rewards would come with rank.

Av premades on mass scale - to max for honour for gear and rep - so one can be geared and ready for Naxx.

Nothing is new and mysterious, in WoW classic, the players have changed. Pvp is not for faction pride on your own server/bg, its now a single player race to beat someone to a honour cap for a title and gear. Why? Because you know your rank 10 shoulders you wont replace to 4 horseman, or whatever.

Look up the video “descent into hell: entering brd on skeram” that’s what it’s like entering brd in a lot of imbalanced realms.

Where’s all the guilds going?

I’ve seen a few move to grobbulus, not sure where others went just somewhere other than here.

I didn’t. When I saw the dumpster fire WoW was becoming back in TBC, I swore off all blizzard products. The return of vanilla (classic) is the only thing that’s brought me back.

So what?

Most corporate companies do this in the gaming industry? have you not been paying atttention? lol