Blizzard Quality at its finest!

I don’t understand what’s confusing about what I said.

The passive part of the talent is active immediately with an extra bonus that applies when you get a future ability…and the time it takes to get to that ability is miniscule given how fast leveling is (even without the buff.

This isn’t some gotcha on Blizzard you think it is.

7 Likes

It’s just another example of lazy and bad talent design.

There are many like this, I remember the warlock for example, had a lot of passive talents that affected abilities you didn’t get for 20-30 levels.

1 Like

Maybe post your “feedback” on the post that literally asks for it, instead of making your own thread and complaining about it where near nobody will see or care about it

1 Like

It isn’t though. Why don’t you give the warlock examples because this one isn’t going to work.

The talent clearly says it does X and then Y. You’re trying to imply you got a talent that literally does nothing until you get 9 more levels which isn’t the case.

The Feedback/Suggestion forums were removed years ago, and they always tell you to “post in general.”

I’m providing another instance of similar jank. This example “works” perfectly fine for what it is. I’m not here to prove anything, there’s nothing to prove lmao it simply is what it is.

No, the talent works for the reflect portion, it’s just half a talent.

2 Likes

Feedback on Classes in Dragonflight

This is the post i meant. I am well aware that the suggestion forums were removed.

This is on LIVE servers :laughing:

1 Like

Here’s your picture:

And I fail to see the issue. You got an ability that has an added effect when you get to a higher level. Just like most abilities.

There’s nothing bad or lazy about it. You get an ability. It gets enhanced later on as you level. Welcome to talents in basically every MMORPG I’ve ever played.

7 Likes

Whats the issue here? Needing something tiny to dunk on blizzard for?

1 Like

Oh please, as if girlfriend.

I’ll raise you one. You get Lava Burst at like lvl 12, but it does the same amount of dmg as Lightning Bolt until level 20.

1 Like

buddy I’m not sure you’re nailing the point you were trying to hit

but it is understood that you are frustrated with the game in general so very small triggers will send you overboard

1 Like

And lightning bolt does like 40% more damage in Resto compared to Ele lol very nice blizzard good job.

I leveled as resto until like level 65 because it just flat out did more damage than ele.

That doesn’t satisfy many people’s “It’s all about me!” syndrome.

Fixed it for you.

…sorry wrong thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You do realize there are two portions to that Talent, right?

There literally aren’t feedback forums anymore.

Because they became a mess. There are places where they asked specifically for feedback on this particular feature. Did you post there?

For what feature? I think you may be mistaken in your understanding of what this is.

I don’t see the problem. The talent works without Barkskin, Barkskin just makes it better. It’s not like the talent needs Barkskin to work.

And the talent system has been like this for a while so why are you complaining now when this system will be changed in a few months?