Please respond to server split and overwhelming negative reactions

I might be wrong, but all EU servers have single time.
At least this was the case back then I was there.

1 Like

Don’t listen to the trolls who respond with nothing constructive.
Keep posting, keep voicing your feedback, keep reminding Blizzard who their customers are. :+1:

2 Likes

Blizzard fix this i can’t even play this game anymore after this lmao

Somewhere a Classic developer sits and scrolls the forums in irritation.

“Now I need to implement special case with sub-60 BGs, test and deploy, hoping that the rest of holiday system isn’t gonna break. Why can’t people be happy for a change.”

2 Likes

let me translate " I spent all this time building this twink now you take away the easiest kills"

3 Likes

What about the issue of being in agreement on whether or not a Battleground Holiday is active, that nobody at all cares about?

I mean, does anybody care? I sure wouldn’t care if we choose to use Eastern Time or Pacific Time, or any arbitrary time, and that was just the way it was.

2 Likes

Who cares what the motivation is for why someone twinks? Twinking was an enjoyable part of the game for people, and can definitely take up time, effort, and resources to create.

A change like this that genuinely hurts a part of the community with relatively no positive impact is… questionable.

1 Like

The positive is that people can play the game as intended. Not a niche side game that was exploited by narcissists.

2 Likes

Has this EVER worked, in 15 years? No.

This is not a forum for conversations with Blizzard.

THAT is what their silence means. It means nothing else.

If being unable to play is positive, well… we seem to have different definitions and/or understandings of the meanings of words.

You seem to have a negative perspective on twinking. Fair enough, if that’s your opinion.

Well, its a player created problem. Venturing outside of normal game mechanics to promote abnormal character builds in order to stomp regular players is not what the game intended. And yes, I have my opinion.

3 Likes

Separating Eastern Time and Pacific Time battlegroups for the purpose of “agreeing” on when a holiday is active is not a player created problem.

Like I said above, fair enough, if that’s how you see it.

I don’t personally see it that way, but I’ve also never invested the time and effort into making a decent twink (in WoW). I enjoyed Low Level Dueling in Diablo II though. My favorite pastime in that game was repeatedly soloing bosses for items, and having decked out low level characters was something to do with those items.

In Classic, I could imagine someone wanting to do something outside of playing their main, but also not wanting to have another main (or max level), and so spending some time and gold on creating the perfect “finished” low level character (aka a twink).

I don’t particularly care much about BGs, as I don’t really enjoy them that much (certainly not enough to focus solely on them). I do like Arenas in expansions. But, I just thought I’d share my perspective on twinks. I don’t assume that it’s more correct than yours, so I’m happy that you’ve expressed your opinion. It gives me more information to consider. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yum… Twink tears…

2 Likes

The player created problem is creating a community outside normal gameplay. That is a player created problem.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I’ve edited my previous post to add some additional information. Thank you for sharing your perspective :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, it helps when both parties consider each others opinions instead of butting heads. Well said and thank you.

2 Likes

You know that there are BG and rank rewards for the lower brackets, right?

1 Like

apples and oranges. Not the same discussion.

Really? Can you explain why there are epic WSG Rep Bracers for Level 40’s that require Exalted? In your mind is it possible to hit Exalted at that level without camping in a queue?

Same for Rank gear (All the way up to the PvP Epic mount at Rank 11. Usable sub-60. Technically at 40). Same for AB Rep gear.

Your statement obviously couldn’t be further from the truth.

2 Likes

Love all the traction this post is getting! Keep it up :smiley: