Blizzard please make a voting system

The Standard Game is what it is thanks to:

And other participants (via Streamers, Twitter, FB and all that jazz). PL was to help alleviate those who despise ML. Updated Graphics, Character Customizations, Character Animations, etc., because some (not all) like to look at “pretty” things. “Harder”, “new”, “engaging”, etc., content for those “progressive” and/or “competitive” folks. Account-wide nonsense because of lazy players not wanting to re-do things, if they’ve “already unlocked” things with one character, therefore the “entire account has unlocked it”! LFD/LFR because people “don’t have time” to put together groups and/or “devote time into a guild”, etc. No, Blizz isn’t doing any of this to anger their customers.

They’re submitting to their customers because without the customers, they don’t make money. We only have ourselves to blame. There is a ring of truth to “you think you do, but you don’t”. Because Classic has none of the QoL stuff (and you can see players being disappointed in the lack of choices, according to them), now there’s a Survey asking if the Classic community wants QoL stuff? I mean, the only QoL Feature I can see happening, even if they don’t add anything else would be Connected Realms because Perma Servers will die off, eventually.

If it means retaining Server identity, I’ll “tolerate” certain changes, to avoid being Connected Realmed, that’s what’s important (to me):
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/new-survey-news-on-wowhead/893221/11