>>BLIZZARD<<. Please make 21+ only realms

in a country that can’t even agree on whether or not you need ID to vote?

10/10 Troll :man_playing_handball:t6::dancer:t6::dancer:

lol yeah the guild name…

I do think that sometimes adults can be pretty child like

Why 21?

/10charpfft

Yep, any account creation in South Korea requires a citizenship ID. For example Black Desert Online, since it is a known title to the West.

The minimal age to play is 10. You play with 10 to 17 years old. After you hit 18, the server login vitrifaction when games open up at 7AM (Yes South Korea games closes during night time.) the game will say that you’re now due for adult server transfer and to pick your destination world between the 1-3 servers they got.

I agree with 21+ realms.

I’m pretty sure most of the major whackjobs I’ve encountered in this game were well over 21.

You’d be surprised how many vulgar, immature, bully-type people are over the age of 30 or 40. See 'em all the time. Used to work with a bunch back in the day.

1 Like

I meet more disrespectful and vulgar adults than I meet annoying children.

2 Likes

As many people would leave as would come back, if not more.

This is a bad idea.

1 Like

Is there even that many people under 21 still playing this game? I’d imagine most young players have moved on to other more popular games.

Yea because this certainly works for lewd sites :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If OP gets that, then I want 30+ realms. Seriously, 20something year olds do my head in.

Oh noes! You thwarted the super impenetrable security systems!!!

i started playing this game when i was 12 and 21+ people are the people that took me in treated me like family and helped me out.

Then again times where more polite back then

mature player realms sounds like a nice idea, but i have a feeling kids would be sneaking in all the time in an attempt to see what all the fuss is about. :laughing:

I’m 26 now, but I’m pretty sure I’ve been “over 18” on the internet since I was 12. It’s not like it’s hard to just lie

Wouldn’t even matter cuz mentally we are all 12 btw.

Eh, I doubt it would do any of the things you think it would do.

Furthermore, making a (or a few) 21 and over server would eventually lead to people complaining that 21 still isn’t old/mature enough, so then they’d have to make more “age restricted” servers. Hell, I’m gonna be 37 this year and I don’t really think my idea of fun on a normal night would be hanging out with a bunch of 21 year olds…however, and it’s been said before but I must reiterate, age has nothing to do with maturity, and when I login to play this game, most of that goes out the window anyway. I don’t login to WoW to be mature, I login to play a game and let my inner 12 year old out of his room for a while.