>>BLIZZARD<<. Please make 21+ only realms

Yeah true…but I think there’s been a bit of a decline in bar culture recently. I mean part of me is like yeah maybe I should have a bit of fun, but I’d worry if I did that, would I be pushing the right person away?

1 Like

Sadly true. Several people don’t understand the basics of respect and polite behavior until they reach certain age. Sometimes is 35, sometimes is 30, sometimes is 25, differs from one person to other.

1 Like

It’s the internet so I’m not going to lie. I actually did meet a girl at a bar onetime. Got her number, and called a few days later. We dated for a short time to. Until I decided to go to another nightclub one weekend night, and saw her with another guy lol. You don’t marry someone you meet at a bar. Guess you better not date them either lol.

Well not to be ageist, but I find a lot of old people are stuck in their ways, as it was a different world 50 years ago, I am not saying all old people are like this, but my observation is that a lot of them are racist, have demonstrated little to no understanding of the challenges young people face in the modern world, and stereotype all young people as entitled morons especially the millennial generation. I mean don’t get me wrong, there’s certainly valid criticisms, but you know what’s strange is that we complain about the current generation getting everything handed to them on a silver platter, but my dream would be to do everything we could and work as hard as we can to make sure the generation after us gets all they need to be happy, there certainly a risk of creating a sense of entitlement there, but I see nothing wrong with doing everything you can to provide the next generation with all their basic needs as long as you remind them that this didn’t just happen, it took dedication, brains and sacrifice?

1 Like

I agree with you. My father (who is 70+) never had that kind of behavior when he was younger, and not his friends either. 50 years ago boys and girls were taught to be adults, and i think that something of that should back.

I thought to myself “How does anyone think this is a good idea” and then I read your Guild Name.

It’s not even Sunday bro…

If I have to show my ID or SS# to play a game, they can keep their pixels. If there is someone in game that annoys me, there’s always ignore if it gets to that extreme.
What is there in this game that you do, that you feel the need to gate an entire server behind an age limit? lol

There are not millions of people “waiting to come back to WoW”, if WoW just makes one tiny change.

What a silly idea!

Hard to verify? No.

Expensive? Yes.

1 Like

No, I don’t think it would be a good idea.

1 Like

Based on what? And how would they even police something like that? Also 21 is a VERY arbitrary age.

Lolz.

While we’re at it, let’s get non-boomer servers too then I guess. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I like how that’s the first decision you list. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

1. You’re assuming game as it is currently attracts anyone but us who played it for years, if not over a decade.
  2. The older the people I meet on WoW, the more immature and angry they act.

To be fair, if it actually did have the potential to bring millions of players back into the game I think Blizz would consider it.

It definitely wouldn’t though.

This right here we are in a era where parents take minors to “R” rated movies and buy them “M” rated games nothing will stop em from getting past a similar thing with this game.

I’d say 99 percent of players are 21 plus.

You are probably equating bad behavior, or maturity, with an “age.” In my experience, these have nothing to do with chronological age.

1 Like

Can we have Anti-Trump support servers while at it?

2 Likes

South Korea could prove you wrong. It’s far from being expensive.

-Looks at guild name-

Sunday was 2 days ago.