>>BLIZZARD<<. Please make 21+ only realms

So you expect Blizzard to spend money developing a nearly foolproof method of verifying ID online before allowing players to sign into particular servers designated as 21+? So that you can what, swear as much as you want without worrying about getting reported?

1 Like

I thinkā€¦that even if it were an adults only environment, there would still be a rule that says people have to respect each other?

oh I thought you meant 21 realms. Not age. LAME

thsi is a god idea btu i think 18 wuold b fine
sumtimes a grrl coms up n strats flirting w me n i dont kno wat 2 do buczu i dont want 2 risk goin 2 jail

Iā€™m pretty sure OP means realms where lvl 20 twinks canā€™t queue up against people higher lvl and ruin their low lvl bgs.

Then why did he make follow-up replies regarding checking ID and SSNs?

Thatā€™s a terrible idea, that wouldnā€™t change anything. As someone with a guild name like that you probably shouldnā€™t be discussing age.

1 Like

Do i have have solid proof nopeā€¦
But in all the guilds i have been in since cata.
And puging raids with discordā€¦
The most toxic people seem to be the 25ish to 35ish

A 21 and over server would solve nothingā€¦

Just to go along with it.

I love how people add this tag as if it adds any credence to their point lol.

Iā€™d prefer the under 21 server. It would be alright alright alright.

1 Like

Tbh I actually prefer the presence of younger people, something about the new generation of young peopleā€¦they are bubbly, friendly, kindā€¦

Nothing like how the OP is stereotyping them lol

Newsflash: Once you are 21+ and have actually experienced all the clandestine activities that an adult can get up to in real life, you probably arenā€™t looking for more of it on a WoW server.

This smacks of an immature 12-year-oldā€™s fantasy WoW environment, rife with foul language and all the descriptions of nudity and sex known to humankind, without fear of repercussion.

ā€œNo itā€™s not, itā€™s because I donā€™t want to play around immature little kids!ā€

Maturity doesnā€™t always correlate with age. None of us know how old the people are on the other end of our interactions, but itā€™s nonsense to believe that every negative interaction is with someone younger than you.

You have seen how adults in our society sometimes behave, right? :man_shrugging:t4:

1. I had a SS number at like the age of 5.
  2. Using SS numbers for this is COMPLETELY WRONG. They are for government tax & financial use only.
  3. How would Blizzard verify this data such as country ID # or License ID and so on? It would cost them money and time.

There would be no way to do this. Also what do you think having a 21+ realm would do? You think it would stop tolls or toxic people? NOā€¦ There are just as many crap trolls, toxic and child minded people over 21 as there are under 21 playing this game.

social security numbers.

Yes, I think this is a great idea to give a non-government organization my social security number handing all my personal details to all the worlds private corporations where do I sign up for this please?

1 Like

Lmao! I snuck into a few nightclubs before I turned 21. Please donā€™t tell anyone lol. Actually did btw lol.Oh and thanks for the laugh op.

Well because I live in Australia I think my first time of that sort of thing was age 20ā€¦it was quite a good night lol. But in all honesty, I ask myself if rather than partying around and mucking about, I should have found someone to settle down withā€¦but there was nobody.

1 Like

The old saying is, never marry anyone you meet at a bar lol.

1 Like

I am going to need a source on this claim, because even if you had adult only realms its still a garbage game.

1 Like

Bring design back to burning crusade and tune up some of the weaker specs and i will consider it.