Blizzard, No Changes!

Kind of defensive for no reason. You can post all you want(not that you need my permission)

Voice your displeasure all you want, but don’t be surprised when people disagree with you.

1 Like

I said 10 character because you have to type 10 characters to comment on this forum. The only important part was the nope.

1 Like

I’m optimistic that Blizz will listen to the community.

Do you disputing changes? I’m confused- Can you source where Blizzard said they’d implement changes aside from Sharding/infrastructure? And for the record, I do not want Sharding. No Changes

Ahh- well done.

1 Like

I agree with you btw. It’s more of of “I’m just saying”. type of thing.

1 Like

You think you have a voice, but you don’t.

This forum is here to keep us out of the rest of the forums. Nothing more

2 Likes

What conveniences will they sneak in? Are you new to the forums at all? Just kinda seems like you’re asking questions that have answers or ones that have been beaten to death already.

FTFY. Each individual has their own list. Remind Blizzard of YOUR opinions, but don’t claim “the community” has some singular list of acceptable and unacceptable things.

1 Like

We do have a voice.

See my list above, and others I haven’t thought of quite yet. The topics are still relevant, yeah?

I figure others will share and add on? We become more noticeable when we stick together.

1 Like

Don’t forget, no flying and no group finder!

1 Like

Those won’t be there. Did any of y’all watch BlizzCon?

1 Like

Blizzard already said we’ll have loot trading. We had our outrage over it back in November, but they haven’t said anything about it since. We also had our outrage over them saying they were thinking about using sharding just at launch in the starting areas.

Class balance they’ve said they are not doing. When asked about it, their response was “If you want what we would do to balance the classes, then BfA is what we would do”.

Tokens will be able to be purchased in BfA, which with a shared sub offers time for Classic as well, but it wont be purchasable in Classic.

3 Likes

Was this actually said? I don’t remember seeing any comments on the Bliz store (to include tokens)

If you want change, go play BFA. It has all the change you want over there.

4 Likes

I thought I remembered Ythisens mentioning something about the tokens only being available in modern WoW.

I can see if I can find it.

1 Like

I’d accept class tuning and be happy about it

1 Like

This is more or less implying separation of gold to subscription exchange within the context of classic.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-reconsider-your-stance-on-retail-classic-reward-linking/22030/341

1 Like

Sorry but I think faction balancing pvp servers is probably the only change I can really get behind.

It’s possible as I don’t track the blues all that much

Yeah they’d probably break faction balance if they messed with it.
Having 60-40 faction balance within that group is god send for pvp realms, pve realms I don’t know they were created for those who didn’t want pvp what so ever.

Faction changes should be a no no, that will just destroy any chance of balancing it, so delete your characters or create a new account if you want to swap factions on pvp realm. Payed realm transfer as well.

Get off my lawn. #NoChanges