My WoW Feedback

Where is our resident Cookie Gnome when we need him!!

4 Likes

In what way is your title and opener appropriate for this forum?

2 Likes

Might want to take those goggles off buddy. That’s a gnome, not a dwarf.

No u

6 dinosaurs

1 Like

UNSEE (character limit)

1 Like

I also thought there would be Taurens here.

47 Likes

You think you want that out of WoW, but really you don’t.

4 Likes

Cant stop laughing when I read this thread.

Title + comments lawl.

2 Likes

Uneducated guess: Transmission fluid.

11 Likes

That reminds me, I need to make cookies for Santa since 4 year old told me we needed to. I think he’d be more impressed with pizza and beer.

Really, With the state the game is in you joke?? Why not provide useful info such as, ya know, class balance and such???

36 Likes

Don’t worry, he’s been fired for playing on company time.

You mean like the “hotfixes” a number of classes and specs had to wait for until 8.1 to get because they were supposed to needed “much more in-depth analysis and adjustment to mechanics to bring them up a notch.” (I’m paraphrasing)

1 Like

Now this may be hard for you, but this man’s job is to relay what the devs decide to us, and unless they tell him to tell us something, his job is to interact with us and relay our feedback to the devs.

Now if you want him to just not respond to anything and get the SiLeNt bLiZz meme going go right on ahead, but I’d much rather the CMs actually feel like they’re able to interact with us without constantly being held to whatever random standards individual players think they should be.

No offense, but get a job in customer service. It’ll be a life changing experience for you.

37 Likes

Both of you are gross. You replied to a male Tauren.

3 Likes

Oh quit being jealous just because senpai didn’t notice you

10 Likes

well since they brought back ol’ danger hair celetalon back I highly doubt they’ll fix any of the class stuff.

1 Like

Celestalon works on Hearthstone.

1 Like

not any more, guess he was bad as a coffee fetcher for hearthstone like he is as a class designer.

3 Likes

So even if you’re right that he’s working on WoW again - you realize he was here in the first place? Bringing old Warcraft people back to the Warcraft team is generally considered a good thing, innit?
Also, link to some credible source please. I haven’t heard anything about him being reassigned.

2 Likes