Delete pls

Shame on you Bully for projecting your behavior on the forum onto me.

I’ve never liked my own post or deleted one. I own my words, know what they mean and don’t need skeevy self acknowledgement. Heh

5 Likes

Hey look! Another case of “I disagree, I’m flagging you!” :rofl:

5 Likes

So, are you defending the meme, attacking me or defending the rant? Let us discuss.

2 Likes

I don’t particularly agree with the OP but I see no reason why it should have been flagged. What am I missing?

6 Likes

As ive been crystal clear in everything ive said and you still seem confused, I’m gonna pass

3 Likes

That didn’t happen in SL, that happened long ago.

Mmm not so much once you were done with the mage tower. Let’s not pretend Legion didn’t have it’s share of flaws.

Um not sure what server you play on bro, but mine’s pretty populated. So much so we have sharding now on the same server.

Because, as much as I don’t like squishes, the levels were getting insane. Happens in a 16 year old game. What is your hope for the future, to be level 200 with an IL of 12,000? New players would be turned off having to spend so much time catching up and alts would be heinous to level.

Because not all items are the same. Applying a blanket % doesn’t work.

Good luck, we’ve had the same people for like 4-5 expansions now, no reason to believe they are going anywhere.

Meh.

God no. That’s all we need are fotm specs facerolling even more with broken abilities from the past.

Mmm that’s one I might give you.

Not only no, but hello no! TF was the worst of all loot systems because it was the poster child for rng. You probably were that guy in LFR who got a TF of mythic level and that’s great. For the 99.9% of us who didn’t get that, it wasn’t. You should earn your gear, not luck into something way beyond the content you do.

Old gear is just that: old gear. People had Naxxramus gear going into BC and replaced it with greens. People had Sunwell gear and replaced it in Wrath, etc. It’s what this game is about. If you want old gear so much, play classic and never upgrade past it.

That’s where Blizz/WOW went wrong in the first place so no.

So you’re calling out people who complained on the forums about things they don’t like by… complaining on the forums about something you don’t like… mmk :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Again, you complain about Blizzard listening to player complaints, removing things the community didn’t like, then say they should ask the community what it likes and doesn’t like. Sounds like a case of “Listen to the community when it’s something I want and ignore them when it’s something I don’t.” Sorry, can’t have it both ways. Either you want the community to make the call or you don’t.

6 Likes

Haha, what a lot of bad words. This forum is really corrupt, it’s unbelievable. And the reporting system should be automatic, it’s not possible.

Yes, it was at BfA that the bad decisions started. And it was exactly the same team. Given where we are now, it’s clear that they are making the wrong decisions, and that doesn’t bode well for the future.
Asking the community is maybe not the best way to do it. But in any case, what is sure, is that the method used now is completely wrong.

The op is 100% right!
And he is right to give his opinion on the forum. That’s what a forum is for. What’s wrong is when people complain about the same things over and over. The op have 7 post, I think you can say that he only gives his opinion from time to time.
Not like those people who have thousands of posts, to say what seriously? Those people are just trolls.
The idea of asking the whole community what they want, I’m thinking more like a questionnaire with checkboxes, is a good idea. Because there at least, they could have ONE opinion per person. And not people who post thousands of messages to say the same thing.

Legion had its flaws, of course. But it was still 20x better than now.

You know, the whole community is not limited to some servers.

For the squish, I agree. Although personally, I would have limited the max lvl to 100. And I would have created another progression system after, like unlocking legendary skills, with levels for example. And that would have left the old content untouched.
But I think you are missing the point of the op. He was talking about x% power reduction, he didn’t talk about ilvl. And indeed, there are some items that don’t mean anything anymore in power.
But how do you know that the % cover doesn’t work? Are you a developer at Blizzard?

I don’t see how re-enabling legion’s legendary powers could bother you. Why exactly?
I’d like to take advantage of it when I build a new character personally.
Same with titanforged, I was a huge fan of that system. I spent almost a year optimizing my stuff. However I respect your point of view, I just want to show you that we are not all of the same opinion as you. You can see by reading this post, that many people think the same thing. So your 99.9% is wrong.

And it’s the same for the old stuff. In old games like SWG, people loved to collect stuff, even stuff that had no value, no power. Just for the sake of trophies. Why does a hunter display the heads of his victims on the wall? I totally agree with the op. What has been hard farmed, should stay in your inventory forever, exactly as it was, without any power deactivation.

9 Likes

could have written it myself.
and of course they couldnt help themselves but flag bomb it. lmao

7 Likes

three words…E…G…O.
Theres no other explanation.
They screwed over the water striders for no good reason. They COULD have allowed all other mounts to use the equipment and just left the strider alone. Nope. And ego wont allow it to be reversed.
The screwed over Loot-a-rang. Didnt to a THING to even slow the bots down. Actually Im positive theyre WORSE than ever…Are they going to revert the idiotic changes? Nope. E…G…O wont allow for it.

And so Im unsubbed and havent logged in personally for 4 resets now.
Soon this game will be a fart in the wind, gone forever as far as Im concerned…just like everything else that pushed me to ‘annoyed’ once too often.

9 Likes

OH my Yogg! This got flagged? Stay classy GD.

5 Likes

The new people aren’t destroying the game. The game producer attitude of “shareholders come first, player experience comes second” is what’s ruining the game, and many other games out there.

10 Likes

No, it was Cata.

Not even close.

Says the guy posting anonymously on a level 10 troll? One that clearly was just made to boost the OP.

Because of grade school math.

I would posit that 99.9% of the player base did not get a mythic level item from LFR. I did not say 99.9% didn’t like TF. So yes, it’s pretty accurate.

I guarantee, 100%, that whatever point in WoW’s history you think represents “this beautiful game that was wow”, there were people saying exactly the same things. Somehow it’s survived 16 years of being Ruined Forever. I’m fair sure it’ll survive this one too.

2 Likes

Y’all need to read the whole post before you give him your Like. This guy would kill this game if he was in charge of the decision-making.

2 Likes

We ran into a crazy person lol.
Your reaction sounds like paranoia.

Cata wasn’t that bad. The op was talking about the fact that they had deleted the old content.

Math is not enough to know if Blizzard’s features work or not. Only the developers at Blizzard can.

In short, we are drifting away from the original topic. But you will probably answer me by quoting all my words… lol

2 Likes

So because I disagree with you I’m crazy and paranoid? Interesting logic you have there.

Perhaps the OP didn’t phrase things perfectly, it’s his opinion and isn’t wrong. I agree with some of the stuff he says.

So far two of my friends have quit, and another is thinking of quitting. I’m not sure how I can define SL as being a success.

8 Likes

Reads like a manifesto from a fruitcake.

i assumed my post was a fairly clear reference to the op… not sure why you decided to take it personally.

(nor am i bored enough to go around liking my own posts)

1 Like

They don’t have the option of suddenly making drastic changes to the current game. But they came close – last year the made a new version of Vanilla, and this year they are coming out with a copy of TBC. If you prefer the old game, try those.

Oh that! That’s normal – you’re just a normal person. A normal person ALWAYS loves the game they played years ago, and hates the newest version of the same game. That’s why most players eventually leave the game. The smart one realize that THEY have changed. The others blame the game.

This is NOT a sandbox game. This is NOT a player-designed game. That would be insanely bad.

Also, “the player community” disagrees on EVERY topic. Drastically. The idea that “the player base” all thinks like YOU think is pure fantasy.

Have you ever served on a committee? Even with 30 people, it takes forever to decide anything. It simply isn’t possible for 100,000 people to “design” something together.