Blizzard, it is time to fix tanks in RBG's/BG's

Give a pvp talent that makes incarnation permanent while in pvp areas!

If people would think outside the box, there would be a lot more viable flag carriers.

Giving it to the class that can take the most punishment is not the only answer.

Double priest pull across the field, mage alter time double hand off, monk teleport and hand off, warlock port and hand off, warrior double leap and hand off etc.

Most those complaining about druids are just one minded players.

Think a little bit and have some fun.

How about…no.

1 Like

you know the enemy team can right click the flag and return it as well right

so, from what i understand there is a build that lets a guardian druid heal for 30% of his total HP 4 times every 30 seconds, all day, every day. this is the build that is broken, especially if its a FC.

Learn something new every day.

And everything you listed does not have complete immunities for 30 seconds or more.

Everything you listed also requires more than 1 player, instead of just the 1 player.

Small minded players though, amirite?

1 Like

people dont get how easy it is to just faceroll livelord as guardian because blizzard has chosen them as the spec they care about

My arcane mage makes enemies chasing me look like dumb cows.

With the right talents and cov abilities, you would have a hard time catching me before I reach my base. And that’s without using shimmer talent.

All I’m saying is druids take a beating but you can still score without them.

NOO tanks should not be allowed on any kind of PvP Content, tanks are for PvE and should only work that way, if you enter a BG as a tank (or change spec into a tank one) you should be immediately kicked and get a deserter debuff for 1 week at least, and carrying a flag should remove your ability to fly (flap from druids/glide from DHs) and move faster than 7 which is normal ground speed (druid forms that make you faster/dashes/priest grips etc) and the most important one an immunity to CC for 30s should never be able to be usable on PvP … wtf is wrong with you blizz?? if you are gonna make that kind of trash usable at least make it dispellable

And if both teams reach their flag room, which side will have their carrier die first, the Druid or the Mage?

nice well thought out arguement

humm sounds like someone cant kill tanks maybe git gud?

Team would just kill you in 3 globals if you’re flag carrying as a mage. Unless you’re playing randoms where everyone is clueless.

Ya I only play the clueless player aspect of the game. You got me.

That’s your experience in random BGs. So what?

Playing against the right brains, you would have a hard time reaching your base before you died. Run w/e talents you want.

Good thing you brought it up though, because one of the best mages to play rbg is in this thread lol.

Is this the mage you’re referencing?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/us/proudmoore/willopillo

I think you q into random no brainers or peolle who just dont care enough to win a random/casual bg after work.

The weakest tank in pve is the spec blizz cares about?..I guess this makes sence for someone…somewhere…in some other universe ^^

They missed the spot with 1 legendary and that made guardians op for 30 sec every 3 min…unlike rogue who is fubar permanently…so please nerf rogues to hell and back before doing adjustments to anything else…be safe ladies

1 Like

Yeah we arnt talking about PvE

If you read my post enoguh times you might get the point…one day…hopefully ^^

If all the tanks were as strong as druid, everyone would play tank. Bear druid is insane. What can kill this thing 1v1?

Back in WoD, tanks were strong. DK’s could get top healing and dmg as blood. I used to play brewmaster in wod, I could bubble both my teammates and do insane sustain dmg. You could also go double tank.

Long…boring matches.