Blizzard Is Not Prepared

anyone else notice how lacking the content for the new wow patch is? they didn’t actually showcase any new game play or anything. they can’t even make content for the actual game. it’s no wonder that they can’t balance the classes or give demon hunter any kind of proper care. it’s just absurd how far behind they are on everything. how many people are even working on the game these days? im not looking forward to the content drought to come or the lack of love for our class.

6 Likes

For as long as I’ve played this game one thing has remained constant. If a class is garbage going into an expansion, it’s going to be garbage at the end of that expansion. I really hope you DH players are strapped in because it’s going to be a bumpy ride for at least a year.

6 Likes

The SL 9.1 patch has about as much content as BfA 8.2 Rise of Azshara. It has some of the same features: A Raid, a mega-dungeon, new zone, story content, and flying to name a few. As for the current content, if you feel your maxed on your main and not having any fun, run an alt. If that isn’t acceptable, take a three month break. Come back just prior to 9.1 release.

As the Panda’s in WoW say “slow down.”

As for how far behind they are, business was essentially shut down for March and April of last year during development due to COVID; which caused them to push the schedule.

Still, there are some bugs and imbalances that have gone on for some time after launch. I’m hopeful but not expectant of any balance in gameplay. I can’t say for DH, but for my class, it’s been middle-to-low end for two expansions. The next patch hands out another nerf.

3 Likes

i don’t mean to say the actual patch is lacking. just that they didn’t showcase a whole lot of their stuff in detail yet for the new patch. which we can then infer that the patch isn’t anywhere near ready and that this current patch we’re in will last a while. they seem to be behind on stuff and i can feel how far behind they are with balancing through my demon hunter experience.

In that case, I agree. They generalized statements. This indicated to me that the patch has a rough plan, some base code, but not much detail. They went as far as to ask the players for suggestions. Yikes.

1 Like

And right now demons only demand 2 things.

Removing the rng aspect for the fury generation and buff chaos strike.

That’s literally it.

4 Likes

psht i demand a ton more. i want to be able to choose my skin and hair color in demon form. i’d also like our wings to match our skin tone when we bring them out. and then i’d like an option to show them out all the time in the cloak section. AND THEN i’d also like them to add in a flight form with it. also give me a tonnnn more survivability. that’s our biggest need.

2 Likes

Just return what they removed with the survival aspect.

that’s not been the case for warriors, like, ever. same with paladins. weird hill to die on, but live your best life buddy!

TRUE, but that takes MINUTES dude. MINUTESS :pleading_face: We don’t just struggle with single target, our single target is a flawed part of the game !!

You wanna talk about skin color for DH, nightborne has literally 3 skin tones… Compared to our like 16 or some crap

1 Like

yea well our demon form literally only has one? lmao i still win

I was so close to choosing my dh as my main for this expansion, too.

If I did I’m not sure how I’d be able to handle all of this :sweat:

You’re confusing late xpac scaling with bad design. Warriors have never been bad Paladins have never been bad. DH design is just BAD.

1 Like

i think we have the potential to get kinda juicy later with enough haste we’ll have better resource generation, but… that’s about it lmao