Blizzard (in?)directly in cahoots with botters

Check this hot take, Blizzard will never ban bots at any rate fast enough for them not to make their ROI. They buy more subscriptions/spend more than any normal player even someone like i that has 3 accounts. They get banned in waves which are weekly/biweekly(just a guess dont have an exact) why you ask? simple not cause they cant find whos botting with a /who followed by a gm messaged but cause they just resubscribe under a new fake email after each ban and they also offload their gold daily. Botting = permaban, buying/receiving gold from buying 2 week suspension.

On top of this they dont ban for trading items. so if its just a herb/mining bot the receiver account just sells it with no risk of ban. Im sure they found the appeal of x amount more subscribers vs selling a coin(wow token w.e u wanna call it) is more advantageous for when they sold to microsoft. Watch me get my post removed/suspended from forums.

2 Likes

Crazy to think about but thats beyond on point. We all know they ban in waves, why not when found?

Weve all seen 35 dk bots in av in the 61-70 bracket i did A BUNCH of times on a couple chars, all running the same exact path way all reacting exactly the same.

Blizz for sure using to hype up how many subscribers they have.

I think they are. They gave rogues max level lockpicking in TBC and now they gave them DKs

Hot take:

This take is not hot, nor original, nor new.

Go away Gormluk.

1 Like

War on Drugs anyone?

do you people expect blizzard to beat the war on cheaters? because i don’t think any game besides league of legends has been able to do that. And even league had a really hard time for a while.

https://us.millenium.gg/news/27230.html

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.