Blizzard i give!

It’s not, I was just shutting down the “blizzard isn’t inviting anymore” comment.

wut happend D: you has the salt now why

He’s just trying to mask his desire to play beta by trying to be cynical about it.

I want to be invited just to brag on these forums about it. I’m not gonna actually use it. It’s just that so many people here hate me just for having a different opinion, so it would so much fun to rub it in to the ones that are complaining about not getting in.

This is what happens when people mistake you for a Blizzard shill just for disagreeing with them about a contentious topic.

No, it’s what happens when you say

When you are obviously wrong.

Sit down. You made a false statement. Get over it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/a93jwI0wkWTQs/giphy.gif

people are still getting in tho o.O why you goin so hard at her for saying that people are still getting in? its true lol

1 Like

I was referring mostly to some responses from a different thread, not this one. Sorry. x.x

I just don’t trust Blizzard’s word on a lot of things, mostly when it smells like PR speak.

We’re talking about someone who literally said “blizzard isn’t inviting anymore even if their post says otherwise”

That’s just straight paranoid.

Seems more like you don’t trust anyone, man. You aren’t even willing to have an open conversation about it.

I stream, I have a HIGH volume on Grand Theft Auto. I didn’t get beta. So lets not focus on that.

You’re right. I don’t trust anyone. Trust is inherently dangerous.

Maybe I’m just not at that point in my life yet.

i get it i dont really tend to take blizzard at their word not for some time now but ive already seen a bunch of people on streamers chat say they were invited, even last night with some. this morning a youtuber i follow stated he just received their invite as well.

sure they will be super slow and low in numbers to go out that im no longer checking my email hourly for an invite lol but its still goin out it would seem from the community standpoint, im happy for those that got in and jealous but nothing i can do

i feel like even if i contacted a support employee and asked for an invite i might have a chance ( only because just days before beta went live my account was falsely flagged for perma ban saying i manipulated the economy, which nope never happend i have my account back and was given a free week of game time) but i dont wanna be that guy begging for an invite ye know? lol

Don’t join the military, ever…

Then I stand corrected.

It still sticks me the wrong way though given the wording in their post.

I don’t plan to. I trust authority even less than I trust people on my level.

It’s more about trusting your brothers to watch your back.

Even if they’re ordered to leave me behind?

Sure. That’s friggin’ trustworthy.

Nobody gets ordered to leave anyone else behind. I’ve been to combat more times than almost anyone, and have never been ordered to leave anyone behind.