Blizzard hires you to design a million dollar cash shop mog

what do you design?

Remember, you’re an employee of a giant multinational publicly traded company. Your goal is to make the most money possible with your design, not create something that suites your personal tastes.

1 Like

One pair of spectacles.

24 Likes

Fishnet stockings.

13 Likes

crumples up his idea for a Sprite Darter mog

I dunno man, I think my last idea got leaked somewhere.

5 Likes

A Pug Costume.

So you can dress like a Pug. While you Pug. With your Pug.

You look me in the eye and try and tell me Blizzard wouldn’t think they’re clever for that one.

7 Likes

yknow the outfit that moody white dude from game of thrones wears? oh that doesnt narrow it down

the white dude from that cold place, who wanted to bone the dragon chick

yeah that outfit. big cloak, the armor, etc. i know like 9000000000 people would instantly crash the stark market for that

get it

stark, stock

im funny

thanks sint

2 Likes

Many Furry outfits

I’ll be swimming in money mon’

Edit: The wolf furry mog will be better than the worgen model.

1 Like

Wolf tail that takes up the cloak slot.

5 Likes

bigger shoulder pads

2 Likes

A suit of armor similar to the Maw-Sworn, with spectral wings for the cloak. Has a flappy belt-piece that covers the crotch, spikes and depending upon your faction, the cloth/mail sections of the transmog will be red if you’re Horde, or blue if you’re Alliance.

A secret quest picked up via RNG in the Maw will allow you to add the tint of a Covenant you’re exalted+ with to the armor, but will have a super low drop-rate because play more so Kottick can hope somebody will love his money enough to tolerate his presence in their immediate physical space.

1 Like

A K/DA crossover mog.

One pair of spectacles that has you equip fishnets under your current armor, so you can roleplay as a politician.

4 Likes

Mankini for all the orcs.

… an then the eyewear, especially sunglasses to block out the view, would be sure to follow!

1 Like

the spellbreaker double glaive as a one hand and two hand transmog…
… separately for the same price

alternatively a vulpera caravan tiny house so i can stop seeing them and pretend they don’t exist

1 Like

actual nudity that can be achieved by mogging invisible armor pieces. give me my money.

5 Likes

An actual cloak that goes below the knees.

2 Likes

Black dragon goth gf

3 Likes

goth gfs are overrated, red dragon tomboy gf

3 Likes

Green Dragon manic pixie dream girl gf

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/jbe9zAI.jpg

1 Like