Blizzard has a problem, but it isn't WoW

I have been binging on Apex Legends since it launched… I haven’t been this addicted to a game, let alone a Battle Royale, in so many years.

Some people are critical of things they see potential in. Without criticism everything continues as is and nothing gets better.

2 Likes

I don’t play the game anymore, I’m not a developer, nor am I in the finance department of Activision blizzard, I’m not an employee at all, but I’ll comment like I know intimate details on all of the above.

1 Like

Seriously, wow still has a dev team? By all appearances the dev department has been held down by one guy with a clipboard since the beginning of the beta, and everybody else was reassigned to higher priority projects.

1 Like

No, their just complacent and lazy.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t. Activision-Blizzard is far more then just Blizzard. Activision’s troubles far eclipse Blizzard’s troubles ATM.

IKR? Why should anyone who isn’t singing the praises of the High Lord Blizzard have any say? If they think there is anything about the game that can be improved, they should keep it to themselves. The forums are only intended for those who have nothing constructive to say and only want to shout down anyone that wants to suggest something they might enjoy more.

Do you really think your comments through before you take the time to type them out?

1 Like

When did I claim to have any intimate knowledge? I just reiterated all the info that has been sourced from different reporting sites, even including the words “seems like” instead of saying it’s concrete info.

Just sharing and discussing info like folks do for any topic of interest.

No you’re missing the point man; I said nothing pro or con about Blizzard. This post states “I don’t play and I’m not going to.” Therefore what possible feedback could you have or expect it to change? How would you even know anything changed if you didn’t come back?

2 Likes

Blizzard really needs to fix that still seeing unsubbed people posting still very annoying.

3 Likes

WoW does have a problem, and activision blizzard is the cause of it. We shall see what happens in the following days for them. And if it effects classic wow’s release, I’m done. Did they do some cool things? yes. Did they drop the ball on things? yes. They need to go back to classic and remove changes, or add in stuff to justify the changes say classes. More spec options for classes then I wouldn’t mind it as much.

Never said you said anything pro or con about Blizzard. You just had to jump on someone that had an negative opinion about Blizzard that you didn’t like.

They were talking about the game and you were talking about them. Which comment do you think had more to do with a discussion about the game?

3 Likes

Nope. You’re still fixated on the wrong thing; My comment has to do with wondering why someone “done with WoW” is wasting time with feedback they will not likely see or even care about. Are we on the same page yet?

OK. Last try. You’re

while they’re giving

I just don’t understand why you can’t see that they’re commenting on “the game” while you’re commenting on their comment. Which one do you think the Devs might have more use for as far as making changes?

Honestly it’s not me that’s

Just let it go. I have nothing more to say on the matter. The circle has gotten out of hand and you’re not seeing the flaws in your logic anyway.

Bye

2 Likes

i dont think it matters how you put it, someone like that will never get it.

Me or the OP?

That isn’t what “maintenance mode” is, that isn’t what it means at all. “Maintenance mode” means just the bare minimum of work is being done to provide bug fixes and keep it running. WoW has massive development, art, and story teams. It is releasing major content updates regular and a new major expansion every 2 years. We heard in 2016 that the WoW development team was the largest it has ever been.

Seriously I am not sure why this keeps on being said.

1 Like

Yeah, it really makes me eyeroll when people say stuff like that. FFXI is in maintenance mode. There is no more real development going on in the game, just bug fixes and occasional reuse of already created assets to make new events. I was surprised to find out the game was even still going, I thought it had shut down years ago. But what’s going on there? That’s maintenance mode. WoW is very much still in active development, even if people don’t always like the direction it’s being developed in.

1 Like