Blizzard handling bots is actually quite clever

You’re so deep in your conspiracy theory you don’t even realize how illogical you are. Sad.

I’ve just built up a healthy distrust of giant corporations ever saying or doing anything without a financial incentive. Treat them like the sociopaths they are and their actions make much more sense. The only one being illogical here is you, the person who continues to simp for the “poor downtrodden billion dollar company” and who continues to swallow their narrative despite them having every financial incentive to allow botting, and their almost comical complete and total befuddlement when it comes to actually addressing the issue, despite their vast resources.

Yep.

all that account has to do in 6 months to pay for itself is…make the $90 to pay for 6 months (less actually for 6 month buy but being too lazy to hit the site…6 X 15).

and the cost of DE package. and some profit, ofc.

the junk above about on the spot…no. That is grade a bs. even eve has gm’s in game.

i’ve ahd friends “talk” with them.

out of the blue chats they can’t ignore.

Can’t help but notice you are step 2 on teh 4 step exploit out right now we are working on patching.

We being nice right now will assume you don’t know of this exploit. IF…you stop right now. Or we stop being nice, player choice.

and to be really clever…you don’t even see the gm’s. their gm godlke powers include full invisibily even from local. they are in system…but nothing shows that.

1 Like

I actually understand the complexity of the botting situation and the lengths they go in the arms race they’re in against Blizzard. I was a top 10 Diablo III player for a long time. I was in the top clan, I know more than you do here.

Sorry you can’t handle the facts.

And yet nothing you’ve said even remotely demonstrates even basic competency on this topic, beyond an ability to google Blizzard PR statements and present them as gospel. Despite all evidence to the contrary.

This part is actually hilarious to me. Not only because it’s entirely irrelevant, but because you think your pathetic attempt at a flex here admitting for that you obsessed over an objectively terrible game somehow raises my opinion about you. Congrats you where a no lifer on what was something like the 4th or 5th best ARPG at some point. Clearly that makes you an authority on botting in a different game and genre.

1 Like

Nice personal insults, I’m blocking you because you’re as bad a person as you are a warlock.

You’re wrong about everything and propagating a false narrative. I know far more about this topic than you and you’re just repeating assumptions and conspiracy theories because you can’t comprehend the situation. My experience in Diablo III is entirely relevant and if you had any insight into this topic you’d know why.

Their hacks team covers their entire game catalog. You have no insight into this and you’re propagating surface level conspiracy theories because that’s what conspiracy theorists do when they don’t have the capability of understanding complex topics.

You don’t know the definition of objective, not surprising. If you must know, it was the earlier seasons and I was averaging about 6 hours of grinding a day. The later seasons I focused on securing rank 1’s on the Conquest leaderboards which are the speed running leaderboards, so that was done in a single gaming session.

It’s impossible to compete now without dedicating substantial amounts of time to the game but things were different a few years ago. I know you have no concept of skill or talent but some people can accomplish things with less effort than other people.

P.S. You can actually look at your profile and see how many you played each season. Season 5 was my most played season and I averaged 4.7 hours a day for 134 days. Ohhhh no… how awful.

I’d really like some former employees to come out and say Blizzard does taking botting seriously and works hard at it because I think most people’s impression is that Blizzard simply does not want to spend the resources on it rather than they are raking in fistfuls of money over it and lying about it.

Yeah, there is some sentiment about it if not some people thinking it is one big conspiracy, but most people just think Classic is a complete joke for them and that they run it off a skeleton crew.

In California this isn’t anything to write home about.

Bestplaces.net scores Irvine as a 181.1 score versus my city as 78.7, largely driven by home prices. Not sure if that means I would need a ~2.3 times higher salary to move there or not just to break even, but suffice to say I would need a significant pay raise to do it and 100k is not even close to meeting that threshold for me. Even if I was qualified for that job I wouldn’t apply for it.

well with Brian gone, no replacement named…the skeleton crew part is most likely true.

Who ever was senior, or drew shortest straw lol, now does what brian did. lots of e-mails, lots of meetings. they are down 1 person at least since they die in meeting hell. now, especially, since back in office lol.

I didn’t mind meetin hell in telework. camera off so as 1.5 hour of meeting about topics not even a concern to me rattled on…I got quality work done. I listened…but hammered away on actual work basically

1 Like

In my experience back in MOP was that they had no idea what they where doing. And banned people for no reason, or they had a gut feeling, but did not investigate.

Diablo 3? 100 players max. Everyone is top 100 bro

1 Like

So your entire argument right now is still “Trust me bro, I played diablo 3” and you expect to be taken seriously?

Post anything, literally anything relevant about this topic as evidence to support your claims beyond a blizzard PR statement that you take as gospel. Meanwhile THE PROOF they aren’t taking botting seriously is readily visible in every. gdamn. bg. you go in to.

You have literally brought NOTHING to this conversation and as a result you are nothing in this conversation.

1 Like

Diablo bots found open areas rares better than human players do lol.

since we are going other games here…I have said before and will say it again. eve is botted. what makes their bots harder to find is…they do what real players do.

in eve real players don’t pvp in pve spec ship setups. you will die. quickly.

so their bots run away. Just like a human player would. its due to things like resists. MOb X fires a split damage profile for 2 of 4 damage profiles.

pve’ers will max these out. leaving 2 holes in the resist profile. its these holes a pvp’er will shoot for.

I see a caldari ship killing gurista (a mob race as it were) as minmatar or amarr (other races) I’d switch to EM based ammo. Why…that cuts right through their gaping EM hole. which is why when I am killing gurista as a real player I run away too.

wow bots don’t even do this. they rush to die. and die. and die. and die.

humans don’t do this. Good ones anyway. IN WG as I see horde taking west park I will respawn once to die again. and realize WP is lost. and I switch my gy.

dying several times to the WP back cap crew is not pvp. its stupidity lol. I will move spawn to BT or EP and see if we form up a 5+ man crew to take back WP…not dying in the process lol.

Max GR is 150, to even break into the top 1000 on the Wizard leaderboard this season you need to do it in under 08:21.

Nobody takes d3 seriously though. Died months after it was released. They really dropped the ball on it

Companies lie all the time, and Blizzard would be no exception to that policy… In fact, being a liar and spreading fake news and fake events is all the rage.

Blizzard has been making the same statements about bots for over 16 years. There’s been no leaks, no former employees corroborating the conspiracy theories and no one in the media picking up on these supposed lies that Blizzard has been telling us.

It’s a wild conspiracy at this point to claim without evidence that Blizzard is lying about bots and the costs they incur fighting them.

You state this but then again, you don’t really know. You are assuming. You might be right you might be wrong.

Is your default position that everyone is lying about everything? Just Blizzard, just companies? The CS employees that work there? How do you determine it’s a lie with no evidence?

That’s called being a conspiracy theorist my man.

My default position is ANYTHING I desire to be. Provide empirical proof they are not lying?

You have NO PROOF Blizzard is actually banning these bots. You are blindly believing a shady version of Blizzard, one that’s had a lot of issues recently.

I’ve played quit a lot of BGs in Wrath and there are actually more DK BOTS after the so called 120k ban then before. BGs are basically unplayable at the moment with 80% bots. I rather believe my own eyes.