Blizzard Gear 75% off sale

Lots of things on sale if you want some good WoW stuff

So for $3 you too can have a lovely t-shirt of Anduin to wear

2 Likes

I wouldn’t buy an Anduin shirt for my worst enemy.

If a kid walked into school with an Anduin shirt, he better have Anduin’s powers and authorial bias…

If the shirt was blank I might have a better chance of buying it. 3 bucks isn’t bad for a shirt.

3 Likes

I used to wear an Arthas shirt in middle school and I wasn’t bullied or whatever

Looked like this

1 Like

A 75% discount to wear a hoodie that says “Shadowlands” on it? And I’m expected to pay for that?

Nah.

13 Likes

Arthas and Anduin aren’t exactly the same. Especially for people who don’t know about Warcraft.

Arthas probably looks at least a little “edgy” or “metal” to kids, or anyone, without any context.

Anduin looks like he could be a member of a boy band, or the next attempt at a Justin Bieber if you didn’t know he was from a video game.

2 Likes

Better than paying more for a Walmart brand hoodie

I have a spending problem and do not appreciate you waving these sales IN MY FACE, Clark.

:triumph:

1 Like

Blizzards greed truly knows no bounds. Having a sale at this time of year when money is tight due to people spending money on gifts is absolutely a disgusting display of callous disregard for its players. I hope no one buys anything on this sale to show blizzard they cannot get away with awful business practices like these.

1 Like

They must have made a lot of Anduin shirts and sold close to zero. They probably pay more for storage than they got back from it, and are dumping it.

2 Likes

No one is expecting anything. It’s a choice. Just like buying any other sweatshirt.

Y’all really do twist things in weird ways sometimes!

2 Likes

LMAO that pic of him on that shirt totally does hahah

1 Like

But… the prices!!!

4 Likes

Where is the Sylvanas body pillow?

3 Likes

Oh boy a tim and eric clip i haven’t seen!

1 Like

Man, all of those things seem super silly. I can’t imagine wearing any of those clothing items. But hey, if you want to, it’s your money! Not my cup of tea though.

Those two plushes for the llama and pepe are adorbs though. Still not buying them, but gosh dang they’re cute.

Cooooooming for your soul

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/911061686386044980/922917930671419412/Screenshot_20211221-122533.jpg

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/911061686386044980/922917930939842650/Screenshot_20211221-122553.jpg

Humanbeak I expect you to buy this

1 Like

Arthas = cool. Anduin = not cool.

I want that arthas shirt. I do not want the Anduin shirt.

why so low?
nothing is being bought? rofl

More like gifts are getting heavily discounted after Christmas

Uhh… so a business selling merchandise during the holidays that some people may want makes blizz horrible? Wut?

The mindset of general discussion knows no bounds

1 Like