Blizzard fix your servers!

Yeah, for sure there will be some people who welcome the influx of population to their communities.

Those who enjoy smaller servers are a relatively small minority, and unfortunately will often get overlooked, as such. But they certainly do exist.

2 Likes

They have FREE transfers open. What more do you want? Do you want them to FORCE players to move? They’re not going to do that. If you want to sit in queue, then they will leave you in queue.

I like how scammer Birta says it’s a fix when the queues have doubled since the free transfer option released. A fix would -start- at disabling paid transfer to full servers.

1 Like

Facts, Pipehitter.
Deal with it or don’t.

What more do I want? So FREE transfers to dead servers is the solution to this problem? Well I hate to break it to you, but that didn’t solve anything, AS THERE IS STILL AN ISSUE!

Instead of asking me, you should be asking Blizzard. It’s not my duty or my responsibility to find a solution to this problem. Blizzard is the multimillionaire dollar company. When there is an issue with Blizzards servers, its BLIZZARDS responsibility to find a solution. FREE transfers to dead servers does not solve anything. Blizzard needs to do something else besides FREE character transfers.

My recommendation would be to split servers. Have two of the same servers, each holding 50k. That’s my solution! An actual solution! One that actually works!

As Gordan Ramsay would say. “My gran could do better! And she’s dead!”

2 Likes

There are no “dead” servers, and the issue would go away if more people took the transfers. I have nothing to ask Blizzard right now because they already opened transfers. More realm choices wouldn’t be bad, but they picked the lowest pop realms, which are the ones that would benefit most from transfers. That’s logical. It also avoids creating a new queue on the destination.

Okay, lets see if that solves the issue. I’ll bet you a thousand dollars it does not. Bet?

Yes. Yes it is.

You see the server you’re on is vastly over populated. The server you now have a free transfer to is under populated. If a handful of guilds move from the high to low population server neither server will have queues, and neither server will be dead.

It’s 100% a solution to the problem. However the player base (which created this original problem) makes themselves a new problem by refusing to take the solution, claiming it’s not a solution.

Even when blizzard wins, blizzard loses.

1 Like

It is not a solution, its a scapegoat of a solution. It’s the weakest thing Blizzard can do. It just shows me they’re lazy and afraid to actually do something that will fix this issue. AS THERE IS STILL AN ISSUE! Their effort into fixing this issue is a failure. So I guess they’ll just give up?

You are correct it’s up to blizzard’s to manage their product and change to the markets influences.

2 Likes

They should take all players who started on whitemane during the pandemic and move them to a mid pop server. Yes its full, yes it sucks, and being logged out for being afk for 10 min is not a solution. A bio break gets people kicked and puts them in a 4 hour que, disrupting raid teams, and groups.

The realm has been classified as full for months on end… no one should have started playing here on whitemane when it was full… there are many other servers that offer pvp and such things. If you are new to the full servers, take the transfer and let those communities recover and survive.

A lot of players knew what servers were going to have long queues before classic launched.
and now they want to blame Blizzard

1 Like

You’re not betting on the mechanic. You’re betting on the players not using it. That’s not logical. The mechanic WOULD fix the issue if players used it. As I said before, Blizzard is not going to force you to move. They did their part by opening free transfers.

You can throw a man a rope, but you can’t force him to take it. If he’d rather complain then drown, that’s too bad.

It’s logical but stupid to think players are going to take so much personal risk. Blizzard’s reputation for taking care of the realm population is less then zero.

1 Like

They did fix it. It’s called retail. You should go play there.

"It’s logical but stupid to think players are going to take so much personal risk. "
-There’s practically no risk if you’re transferring with your whole guild.

“Blizzard’s reputation for taking care of the realm population is less then zero.”
-You’re typing this while they have active free transfers right now. Think about that for a moment.

No one is blaming Blizzard you simpleton. And why are we talking about the past? Let’s look to the future and find a way to solve this issue.

So what if people signed up to a popular server. Does that mean we just give up and accept this issue? Not do anything about it? You people make no sense.

THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH SERVERS. FREE CHARACTER TRANSFER TO DEAD SERVERS DOES NOT SOLVE THE ISSUE.

Don’t blame the player base. It’s up to BLIZZARD to find a solution to this issue. It’s not up to the player base, they DO NOT have the power to fix this.

Free Character Transfer solves nothing, try again Blizzard.

1 Like

No I was here way before this bs with the guild. Get it fixed

First point risk is involved it a guild or two moves that’s not going to be enough to keep a server alive. Second point you can boil and eat shoe leather to live cool fact I know if the options are not appealing then people won’t take them.

This is how it was in Vanilla, warts and all. Classic can be great, and it can be frustrating, and unfortunately, server queues are one of the frustrating parts. But you need to accept it for what it is.

Blizzard did fix server queues, and AV imbalance, and class balance, and most of the other things that people complain about…in retail. So just go play there if you cant take the good and the bad. I don’t mean this as an insult, retail is a much better overall gaming experience, and the hate on retail is completely unwarranted. You have the sub for both versions, go make a toon and try it out, and come back if you dont like it. At least you get to play instead of sit in queue.