Blizzard fix your scaling!

This is really annoying, but it also bothers me that we have so many dungeons and the same ones are used over and over again. I find it really crappy and boring.

2 Likes

Can confirm, Halls of Lightning is literally unclearable because of this. The damage intake is ridiculous lol

5 Likes

Yup its bugged, you get it just leave until fixed.

2 Likes

Can confirm, Ionar just hit for 17k with static overload repeatedly.

2 Likes

Yes… the scaling is completely whack.

2 Likes

They should fix it and then extend the timewalking event. Good luck fixing it soon though. With an expansion coming out soon, i see this being put on the backburner

1 Like

Just left a Halls of Lightning not even two minutes ago because we couldn’t get past Ionar. The Static Lightning is a one shot regardless of how close you are to others or gear. Can absolutely confirm this.

Just completed a Halls of Lightning but it was close on Ionar.

Nexus is a death trap tho. Ran it twice. The small trees and final boss scaling is totally out of whack.

1 Like

I just completed this on my priest, but man, we blew all CDs on Ionar, tank was prot pally who bubbled and then died in second phase. Last man standing was our warlock who was able to range and finish him off. It was brutal and I do not expect most groups will be able to do it. We went into it knowing about the bug, too, and preparing.

2 Likes

LOL, timewalking is a +20

1 Like

Hope it gets fixed soon… so annoying

I pretty much only play on weeks with Timewalking… This is very disappointing.

2 Likes

Blizzard keeps finding new ways to break the game. It’s kind of impressive, actually.

They said the hotfix went out to all realms at 1:01 PST. Look at my post time. Its still happening! They didnt fix anything! Atleast for me on Zul’Jin.

the hotfix was 32 min ago

Heard similar complaints about the TW raid as well.

Huhhhhhhh i acknowledge and appreciate ppl r having this issue but as a tank i like 4 pulled every dungeon without and issue lol including HOL and nexus. HOL was only a b*tch and had to do smaller pulls because of the constant stuns. But thats literally it.

Yes because if you read the thread, you’d see this issue occurred a couple days ago. It was hotfixed Tuesday night.

You should also self-report your name.

Probably because this thread is two days old, and the issue has since been hotfixed.