Blizzard fix the Queue times on Faerlina

I’m gonna like your comment cause you make a very good point, you would think a company that makes this much $$ could fix a queue with how high tech things are these days.

4 Likes

Thank you, Worldoflol.
I’m glad someone is doing it. I would do it too, but I don’t even have a toon on those servers.

You had the choice of server to play on - why should others not have choice?

No one is being forced to do this. Options were provided. In the case of free transfers since everyone on the server is accorded the same choice, entire guilds/circles of friends can move together.

It is a fix. You and others don’t like it but it can fix the queue issue if utilized. If people are stubborn then they may be looking at waiting a while to play.

Everyone is offered the transfer. People can transfer with their guild members and friends.

I’m sorry that you did not realize that with the chatter here in the forum and elsewhere online that this would be a very crowded server. It does pay to research and be an informed consumer.

Incendius was actually opened post-name reservation. Blizzard begged players to reroll there, warning of large queues in the original name res servers. Now incendius is larger than most of the original servers save for whitemane and faerlina.

1 Like

Thank god someone brought this up.

Okay yeah that’s what I was asking Gernsback too, whether or not it was at LEAST announced here on the Classic WoW forums that those servers would get crazy.
But still how can you expect every average joe Classic WoW player to have researched their server before rolling on it?
Unless did something like Niia is saying here happen?:

Did Blizzard themselves warn players? Like was it obvious at all to the average player that these servers suffering wait times now would indeed have wait times BEFORE they had wait times?

They did.

1 Like

Oh well then I have no sympathy for them either.
EDIT: I still think Blizzard should, at this point, not allow transfers to full servers tho.
That seems like a bad idea.

What happened to using layers?

Okay a little search of the forum turns up:

Again sorry you missed the warnings.

2 Likes

Yeah well its okay for me. I’m new. I didn’t need them. I’m just thinking about the ones who did, but apparently they got even more obvious warnings than forum posts like Niia and Supertroll said.
So too bad for them right now I guess, but still Blizzard should really consider stopping transfers to full servers.
That is really silly pants.
EDIT: Oh yeah and that’s even one of those Blue posts by a Blizzard guy too.
Thank you for the info, Birta.

Not for incendius, no. Like I said, players were urged to reroll there by blizzard to avoid queues and overcrowding. What happened there was really just a complete failure on blizzard’s part.

1 Like

Hmmm I see. Then yeah Blizzard should be considered the one at fault for wait times on Incendius right now, and yeah they should be responsible for fixing it!

why are there still servers period. Why isnt this just thousands of phases at this point, join a group jump a phase. I have 100’s of wow friends over dozens of servers, i cant play with 90% of them. Get with the times blizz, the “community” of servers died a long time ago, at least give us the function to play with who we want and not sit in a 2.5 hour que where i have nothing better to do than complain on the forums.

1 Like

why do you advocate for them when obviously its in their fault to improve server capabilities, no reason to blame us for something they shouldve seen coming before prepatch

Y’all realized you just necro’d a 2 year old post. When they are talking about streamer servers they are talking about the original classic (vanilla, not TBC or WOTLK) servers.

Hurrr but I want to play on the same server as Asmongold derppppp

I did my part, I boosted this pally on Faerlina, but took the transfer to sulfuras. Just transfer, you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Still relevant. Only proves how ineffective their attempt at finding a solution was.

I’ve already taken 2 free transfers (one of which was to Faerlina!) and did a paid transfer from and to realms that no longer exist. I did my part, and it’s still not enough. I want to play with my community. That’s all. Why is it so damn hard?