Blizzard Entertainment cuts punishment for HK gamer in protests row

Ok, well, I tried searching for a posting. Maybe I didn’t search well enough.

There is megathread on this post it there

1 Like

They merged it into the megathread.

1 Like

Most of you people have a hysterical hatred of Blizzard and couldn’t care less about this guy or HK. It’s just a convenient lightning rod. So I would say no.

Also this is spam. Stick to the HK thread.

5 Likes

For the outrage crowd, no, is not enough, it won’t be enough for them until Blizzard cuts all its relations with China and go bankrupt as consequence.

3 Likes

You’re giving them too much credit.

They could care less about China and its abuses.

3 Likes

And that mega thread has devolved into insanity thanks to forum mods just mashing every new thread together. I don’t know why they thought that’d be a good idea putting 100 conversations in at the same time.

1 Like

It’s COULDN’T jesus why do people screw this up so often?

4 Likes

Do a 2 hour youtube video on it with full caps in the tin foil hat title and virtually no factual content.

1 Like

Welcome to several days ago.

1 Like

A mega thread is lame. It’s like quieting the crowd by using white noise.

1 Like

Forum mods probably picked up alcoholism at this point.

5 Likes

Exactly. If Blizzard wanted a controlled megathread, they’d have started one themselves. By mashing everything together, they’ve effectively silenced the voices of those who are still upset.

1 Like

No, they’re still going at it in there lol

A lot of people do need time away from the internet hate bandwagon to get some perspective on this issue.

2 Likes

whistle

Hey there pirate :wink:

1 Like

You are lucky you even get that since this is a forum for a game. Why dont you go to hearthstone"s forum and spam? At least that forum has something to do with it.

You people have zero self awareness and do not care about the other people on this forum. Those of us who have to wade through thirty threads about the same thing when all we want to do is discuss WoW. Thank goodness for the mods.

3 Likes

I’m about to and I’m not even a mod,I can only imagine how they feel.

2 Likes

Because Blizzard keeps merging posts into the Mega Thread and closing the flood of topics that hit the forums. You can find the Mega Thread over here

2 Likes

Just because you’re apathetic doesn’t mean everyone else is.

1 Like