Blizzard can we please get a player model update so we can beat new world and make female/male human faces look like this?

The first one, she’s got a segornia weaver thing goin, kinda dig it.

You’re 100% on point, the retail models could use an update, they look super dated. Classic at least had the excuse of being a vintage game, but really classic wow for its time period as aged vastly better than retail. But retail has some sick world art, it’s kinda amazing! The character models in retail are semi embarrassing.

3 Likes

TRUE. No game beats the classic wow mmo in graphics and detail and character model for 2004. I would of expected elder scrolls oblivion graphics by 2020-2021 at bare minimum if we went at the rate of classic for its time period.

2 Likes

Thats all IRRELEVANT. The fact is the male human from vanilla has a specific look. They have ONE dead look. THATS IT. And even if you change their lips they still have thesame set position of their mouth and nose and cant change them so they look like the Rock. Which all ends up leading up to one type of face. And that face isnt Brendan Fraser. The new models have different facial positonings when they shouldnt if they want to be accurate and true to the game. Rather than change everything. Lets just change Ragnaros’s Face too…

1 Like

Aw, why you gotta do the Sylvari like that? Basically all my characters ended up as them. Plant people ftw.

1 Like

Even the Rock has more expressions! D:

1 Like

They look like 40 year old half boyish half female faced women instead of 28 year old women. They dont like anything like the original model and their facial position is different.

And yes sadly the rock does have more expressions D:

2 Likes

Too many links. Ignored.

1 Like

To answer your question Zay. Every other class has similiar facial distances. All except for taurens and humans. We wouldnt need an overhaul for anyone else besides taurens and humans.

When did I ask a question? (This one doesn’t count…)

1 Like

Apologies Zay. I thought you were Källí.

it’s gonna kill Rust and Ark for sure
:confused:

1 Like

beat new world? already did that.

2 Likes

Ahh yes, Oblivion was beautiful
https://i.redd.it/t10p66ae5fl31.jpg

3 Likes

Im worried about that bastard. Jeff Bezos.

What the khara?.. lol

I remember the trailer for New World but it didn’t really pull me in. Except for the look of the chonky creature (that might be a bear?).

It could barely run!

1 Like

Not sure if you meant to reply to me, but I was simply giving thanks for a link without spaces. I agree with you otherwise.

1 Like

So you didn’t like the salad race in GW2 either huh? LOL

1 Like

Idk why but that creature looks cute and fat.
It looks like some cute monstrous triceratops rhinoceros

1 Like

They look like 40 year old boys who never matured.