Blizzard can we please get a player model update so we can beat new world and make female/male human faces look like this?

I want them to look cartoony and not like Skyrim. Just one look. The new male models look like Brendan Fraser and derpy. Its a joke.

“At the same rate as Runescape” - Runescape was made out of digital building blocks that you quite literally ran from a browser. It was one step above a flash game. The new one looks pretty good, but like, late stage PS3 good.

WoW also doesn’t want to run top of the line graphics because it has a reputation of catering to gamers with less powerful PCs as well as people who want to crank some graphics, but watch any comparison video of 2004 to modern day in WoW, and tell me that everything doesn’t look a hundred times better.

If you are really impatient, just skip to 0:55 and watch for 5 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbIlKMikBGI

I dont want wow with realistic graphics.
Im just saying that 2004 and 2005 had the best for their time. And if they had supposably increased at thesame rate we would be in real life mode by 2020 so the very least I would like is this.

https://imgur.com/a/fC6M7rm

As you can see facial changes make a big difference without including make up etc

I am aware of that, obviously, since I’m listing every difference to figure out what the OP is actually referring to.

1 Like

If you can do that. Then you are better than even me. Thanks Caelus.

1 Like

I’m an artist by hobby. No problem.

2 Likes

Puts helm on face doesn’t matter, need new models

And why does a stuck-in-the-past classic toon even care about Shadowlands? Finally seen the error of your stagnant ways? Realized flight IS an improvement to the game? Like having your mounts not eat up precious bag space? Want to stop going broke buying spell regents? I can do this all day.

1 Like

That’s not what his example images say.

Even if New World was a threat I don’t think updating the player models would fix anything. Would need aggressive advertising and maybe some promotions to bring players back although 8.3 wouldn’t be the greatest timing for that.

He may be giving up on Classic because after pitching a hissy in the Classic forum he still didn’t get his Skull of Impending Doom restored so no one will let him be flag carrier.

Or something like that. His epic meltdown was 404’d but the Classic Hotfix thread should still have some evidence.

1 Like

Which one of you butt brackets pulled another month old thread out of the grave?

There’s a lot to take in with this image and I’m not sure how to feel.

That is just some fan art pinup of a Stormwind cadet on spring break. It’s not even a digital render that could be called “graphics.”

I fear Blizzard may never address the issue of human female Dreamworks face.

“Bazongas”, I’m gonna add that word to my vocabulary, pretty funny word.

1 Like

I specified it in my first thread thank you very much.

They’re already doing way more than they’re obligated to. Let’s just enjoy the creation options they are giving us in Shadowlands.

Well its not fair when every other class looks perfect and my female human looks nothing like her original self and instead looks like a 40 year old teenage boy who hasnt hit puberty and cosplays a girl. Op is saying the new model does not reflect or look like the original model and he is right for a change. And adding make up wont fix this problem just like adding make up to a man wont make him look like a woman.