Blizzard: Brazilians do not speak spanish

This:
classic.wowhead. com/news=295064/classic-wow-latin-america-pvp-realm-planned

This is not a good idea for us brazilian players. We are the only country in the whole south america that speaks portuguese, and we don’t understand spanish at all. I can assure you that the vast majority of brazilians know how to speak or type in english way more than spanish. So please, if you want to give a server to the latin america community (wich is great), make a separate one only for Brazil.

Me and MANY friends of mine aren’t going to move to there, we don’t speak spanish and we would not like to play with spanish-only speakers. In retail we have brazilian realms, why can’t we have those here? I do not understand… stop underestimating classic’s potential, haven’t you learned already that this game is HUGE? Please, make a brazilian server.

1 Like

This looks like a plea concerning Classic, and would be better placed over in the Classic General Discussion forum for discussion. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
1 Like

looks for anything connected to retail.

gets eye strain.

tried harder and leans forward too much. And now I have eye and back strain……

here I will add a retail connection bit. If this happened classic would yet again be better than retail. there…now it belongs here, I guess.