Blizzard blue post on inflation and titles (today)

oh good just in time for glad push!!! the lock i q with finishes pve prog this week!

1 Like

figured they would do it eventually. probably saw enough posts and twitter rage to do it earlier and actually announce it

sounds good to me, hopefuly the mount isn’t welfare tho

“Players above the mean rating have above-average skill, while players below the mean rating deserve our love and support.”

LOL

6 Likes

Oh, huh. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

They aren’t wrong, though. :dracthyr_love_animated:

10 Likes

That’s cool blizzard. I don’t think anyone cares when everyone is complaining about how siphon’d & dead the game feels. Just remove shuffle at this point. Thanks.

2 Likes

Why is this posted in General Discussion?

2 Likes

20/week == +100 mmr/cr( inflation) every 5 weeks!

if you are 2k now and want glad, you only have to wait 20 weeks to get 2400!!! How long are seasons again?? :laughing:

Ps: i dont think they “decided not to add it until week 10” i think games just dead and this is an excuse. Inflation always goes up with activity as you can see from SS.

2 Likes

Rating inflation shouldn’t be a thing, they should just do what other pvp game does and award a static +15 for win and -15 for loss.

Rewarding people that wait until the end of season to play is just stupid.

6 Likes

should just remove rating/inflation and if you win 50 games while ranked in the top 1% you get glad, even if top 1% is 1800 at the time because game is dead

5 Likes

they need our love and support :melting_face:

Shuffle is awesome. Its participation is evidence of that.

10 Likes

Haha. You have to be joking. The numbers for the over all game is suffering lmao. They have fallen more in the past month harder than shadowlands. Not too sure where your evidence is, because what you get insta ques as a healer? Doesn’t defeat the game is suffering & participation numbers are extremely low in all aspects. The only reason PvP is holding up is because everyone is getting involved with shuffle but you can’t change past performance & history of the game. Maybe go read a balance sheet of a company & see what’s actually going on. Wait until q1 2023 comes out. The numbers will fall even more.

1 Like

yea or you can just win more games

it’s not like you’re forced to ride inflation exclusively

they didn’t start applying artificial inflation until later in cosmic
the lack of participation is just making that stand out more now

that would be extremely stupid thanks tho

i love and support you

1 Like

Too little too late

Was a funny quote.

Mainly because the current devs forgot this game was built on both pve and pvp principles, because most devs who still play are only pve players.

3 Likes

Love, and support me.

1 Like

shuffle merely only had to be below average to explode in popularity compared to premades.

1 Like

Now its my time to shine! Bring on the inflation :rofl:

Edit… I will say tho last night I was queing 3s at 2.1 mmr and you would have thought they were awc games. Multiple r1 teams and literal sweaty matches. Was brutal fun but brutal so some inflation will def be good for the bracket.

More incentives for my 1500 brethren? I’m curious what will come of this.

1 Like