Blizzard Became incompetent since it got "Activisioned" (2009)

MoP was considered a joke at first but ended up being really well-liked. :woman_shrugging:

I really wanted to believe its that, even now I stopped to consider your suggestion.
But I gotta disagree with you, despite having less time to play we still crave for games as good as “back then” stuff.
Just look at how much people want stuff like Warcraft Reforged and WoW Classic.
Despite not wanting classic (althought I’d play the S out of TBC and wrath) I know I’ll dedicate several hours to Reforged once its out, I still have memory muscle of WC3 even after so many years

Everyone touts MOP as the greatest class design but I don’t remember hearing that during the expac or years later. It seems like this popped up this year and everyone just started agreeing and saying it lol.

I don’t remember thinking mop classes were so fun! They weren’t bad but certainly not greatest either. Pros and cons depending on what class you rolled

1 Like

Ahh arenas in mop was which hunter poped stamped 1st won lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

YES I was going to actually say I played hunter and it was bm or bust. Stampede and you won in arena lol.

It took over a year for the population to go down in Overwatch. Then people moved on to Fortnite, and are now moving on to Apex.

The majority of those that moved are into trends.

just because you play wow instead of OW doesnt mean you have any idea of what your talking about. directly from google

Image result for overwatch league viewership
www.tubefilter.com

The league uses average minute audience (AMA) in its measurements, which counts viewers by how many minutes they watch the broadcast. Using this AMA metric, the Overwatch Grand Finals drew 1.12 million average viewers , up 16% from last year.

thats more than the MDI and Arena cups.

So much angst

Lots of opinions being peddled as facts in this OP. I disagree on nearly all, if not all, fronts.

1 Like

raises hand :raised_hand:

It’s my all time favorite expansion and I’ve been here since 2006. There was just so much to do outside of raiding, and I loved the Mantids. I was exalted with them on multiple toons rofl

1 Like

I still like Wrath the best, but MoP is a close second. And yeah the Mantids were great. I was sort of hoping for them to be playable at some point so killing them in SoO was a huge let down lol

1 Like

Legion is probably the only expansion with a fair amount of praise (still mostly criticism) when it was current.

The forums hate all current expansions back to TBC.

& yet you are here still playing thier game

Legion was terrible for the first 6 months. They locked your abilities and class balance behind RNG legendary drops.

Yeah.

It also had more classic specific content than the rest of the game combined, mythic+ was new, Surmaur was fun, etc.

I mean, most people dont do serious content so these types of complaints fall on deaf ears. Just like essence grinding because the 4 gimmie rank 3s arent enough for some people.

Look at classic. Its amazing, and has 0 to do with the hyper min/max throughput details. The difficulty is a joke, but it doesnt matter.

Everything this company has done for the last ten years sucks SOOO much.

The worlds created by this company continue to inspire me to this very day.

I don’t know if I’ve ever before seen such a pronounced mood swing in three short paragraphs.

2 Likes

ever played warcraft? warcraft 3? seen the lore or the world? you can agree they created a good world and still say they made bad games within that world, its not a crime nor one thing nulifies the other

feel sorry for you

You can consider it a guilty pleasure type of thing. I personally adore Bride of Chucky.