Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

I can’t tell if this is a “I’m in high-school and needlessly nitpicking makes me seem smart” situation or a “I have several bodies buried in the woods” situation…

(Jugajr) #1443

Yea again, hunters are crazy, we all know this

I was just going by your first post made. If you made it out of frustration, cool, just admit it.

Players complained about gear disparity being an issue while leveling through the brackets.
Blizzard literally announces “Epics for Everyone” on patch eve.
Now every Quest item (Classic - Draenor) can possibly be an Epic item.

Here is the catch, it looks like they are obtained by the most un-afkable methods in World of Warcraft, Quests. :ok_hand:

I’ll tell you what; we’ll give it a month. If after that it hasn’t turned into an issue, I’ll be the first to join your bizarre Pro-Twink PR Marketing scheme and say I was wrong. But if I were a twink, the very first thing I would be doing is finding ways to exploit potential titan-forges to squeeze out additional stats. And in a month or so we can check out each other’s profiles to see if you dudes did too!

(Jugajr) #1446

I thought twinks had the advantage because they already had bis?

Who needs a timer, at this rate you will be complaining somewhere else.
Maybe continue on the “Disable Twinks in Classic” thread. :neutral_face:

(Jugajr) #1448

I don’t think they are posting there. It’s really just Greyhide, and I did once or twice.

(Jadei) #1449

I just leveled 103-109 entirely (except one invasion) in bgs. I saw a handful of twinks over 18 games and oddly enough they were typically hunters. There was not a single gy camp in any of those games.

I posted a screenshot that shows how many hunters were in almost every game. Very few were twinks. Players gravitate to busted class/specs and even if you separate queues, they will still do that.

Twinks got blamed even when there weren’t any. Someone blamed “all the twinks” in an AB. I asked who the twinks were and they said “look at the damage”. Top 3 were hunters and not one of them were 109. Who twinks at 106 or 107?

(Oäk) #1452

Yep like I said tons of times in these threads >twinking = top dmg apparently<

(Myninja) #1453

Seems that faction changing is going to be a popular service for Blizzard. It’s the only way to repeat some quests in order to try and proc an epic version of the item. Activi$ion is never one to turn down money lol

When i joined a 111 threw 119 bg on my boosted monk and got steam rolled wanna know what i did…

I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING ALMOST TO TEARS LOL…and said to myself, wow…i got some work to do.

Than you come on here and…

(Moomoose) #1455

So they’ve come up with a new way to farm up epics. But levelers in bgs aren’t going to be questing for gear, that’s why they’re queuing.

Imo lazy. Like their game play.

(Drougen) #1457

I think lazy people need to stop complaining and learn how to actually PvP and gear their characters before fighting other players.

These people complaining are likely the same people who turn WM on, then complain all over the forums and Facebook that people won’t stop ganking them.

I play some endgame pvp but I like to change my characters a lot so I end up mostly playing low level pvp. Separating xp off hasn’t stopped me, I just made a new hunters that is still dominating as much as my xp off characters, even more so with no competition from twinks. Very few levelers enchant their heirlooms so that plus an op class makes it easy enough. Separating queues hasn’t helped people who are just determined to lose.

Please! TWIKING IS ALL I HAVE DONE FOR 15 YEARS! I…i just can’t play if this is the “direction” you wanna go…yeah these are real damn tears.

Me personally will be 6 subs you will lose…

…so much time wasted just to have it taken away…why…its official they don’t care about the player base.

Do not throw in the towel yet, Aresego.
All of our hard work will go unnoticed, the power is still in the same place.

ill try, i will try and stick around but honestly it like withdrawal at this point and only blizzard or who made this decision is to blame. Clenches fists Its disgusting, how they and lots of the community treat us.

Nothing has changed, the same players who were getting globaled pre 8.1.5 are still getting globaled.
Make a statement, in whichever way you know best.
Some XPon brackets refused to re-queue as of last evening due to “Same Twink Team”, farming the GY for full duration, which end in a Tie.

To the op. And any readers.

It may have been said before, but not everyone enjoys endgame pvp, especially in it’s current state. Just like some people prefer old pve’s (we don’t have a problem with x9’s carrying us through dungeons, that’s for sure).

Endgame PvP also has a lot of the same discrepancies that low level does, gear wins and it’s not always balanced. End game PvP doesn’t give XP either but people do it. For gear or honor maybe, but mostly because they like PvP.

At lower levels a lot of people who make X9’s just enjoy the skill set, be it simple, or more complex but not quite max level playstyle. Some people enjoy the prospect of realistically obtainable gear (outside of gf stuff).

For low level PvP, there is a lot more blizz can do to balance stuff than just split it.