Blizz why you gotta do me like this

Non fun week for m+ So I turn to rated pvp. And now you end the pvp season.

Literally nothing to do on wow till this tuesday.

Did you do Korraks revenge within the last 4-5 days? I swear I saw you in game on my warlock.

I mean, it’s hardly an original name. You’ve probably seen more than you realize.

1 Like

I’ll use this as an opportunity to learn: with the season ending, does that mean rated PvP isn’t available, or does it mean it’s available but you don’t get CR?

Never know! Was spelt the exact same way and a DH too. I thought to myself that it reminded me of dark souls 1 lol!

1 Like

Yeah i got locked out of a weekly too, i waited around all week to get a chance and gather all the essences for a few last Mythic EP before 8.3 Hit, but 5/20 of the people got hit during the ddos/server disconnection errors attacks that shut down the pvp server and in the ensuing 30 second lagtank, he raged at people for now following him on the DIME as he teleported across the screen, through water, and appeared flying midair to start ragekicking everyone instead from the group rather than have it reform without him. :confused:

This has been confirmed to be a bug. There’s a thread made my a blue stating it’s a bug and they’re working on it.

1 Like