Blizz should make a Smash Bros. style game with their characters

I’d buy it.

1 Like

Have you played HotS? The characters already are shrunken/cartoony/chibi style.

Anyways, my money is on seeing a D3 character or 2 in Smash eventually, since D3 was ported to Switch.

But in general, I would love to see Blizzard do its own Smash type game.

Most people just bashed on the game without giving it a shot. This problem isn’t unique to the Moba genre. It didn’t help that Heroes of the Storm was pretty mediocre at launch, but instead of just adding new heroes they expanded on their systems and maps making it so much better.

If Blizzard does anything right it’s taking something that’s pretty bad and making it so much better like they did with D3. The problem is by then it’s already too late.

I’d love to see a tactics RPG set in the Warcraft universe. So much they could do with it. Or a fighter like guilty gear or blazblue.

1 Like

As someone who grew up playing the good old King of Fighter games in actual arcade machines back in the day…

The idea of blizzard developing a fighting game made my blood pressure go down.

1 Like

Only problem I see with this is a VERY big problem for a game like Smash.

Blizzard can’t balance for crap, we all know this, and it would kill a game like Smash before it even had the chance to gain a following.

I would honestly kill for a game like this.

1 Like

Heroes of the Storm should of been the definitive Blizzard Party game. Not just a MOBA. They could of done so much with it.

I’d be down for something like that, either on the switch or a mobile version (or both). I played marvel contest of champions for over a year before tiring of it. Then again I support blizzard for trying new things & also don’t think Diablo immortal is a bad idea & mobile games all suck. So obviously I’m not a true fan lol

1 Like

I would honestly kill for a game like this.

Lol that makes two of us.

This is really a great idea. Thanks so much for suggesting it!
I’d also love to see a platform Blizz game, which I’m sure there are a multitude of gameplay styles it can be adapted to, but something like Smash Bros would be great to see for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes