Blizz said the majority wanted flight

This is a text-based medium. It’s physically impossible to project my voice.

Making silly replies like this are a great way to give the impression you’ve lost the plot.

1 Like

Im just reading the tone of your posts, and thats the impression I get. Lost the plot? You’re the one telling me what is gameplay and what isnt, you are the one making assumptions on what you THINK is the case…when it isnt.

Feel free to explain how instead of just making a claim you’re not willing t

You have, I think, five years worth of flight threads that will provide you with all the source material you need.

I’ve made a reasonable definition of what is and isn’t gameplay.

I’m asking to explain why you think it’s unreasonable to presume you’re unsubbing because you just don’t like the game on its own. Flying doesn’t change anything meaningful outside of the open world, and all of the game’s main content is in instanced end-game stuff. Most players are spending their times in raids, mythic dungeons, battlegrounds, arenas, warfronts, islands, etc. The outdoor content is just to fill in the space.

So my claim, and Ipsan’s claim, that if someone unsubs over flying it’s because they probably didn’t like the rest of the game anyway can’t really be proven wrong.

Unless you actually do enjoy the raids, dungeons, battlegrounds, PvP, Warfronts, and Island Expeditions and you’re unsubbing because… principals?

1 Like

I wish I could give this all my daily likes.

Hate all you want, but flying makes this game worse.

1 Like

I’m asking to explain why you think it’s unreasonable to presume you’re unsubbing because you just don’t like the game on its own.

Asked and answered long since.

, but flying makes this game worse.

Opinion = / = fact

3 Likes

So either you’re unsubbing because the game is crap and you don’t like it, or because you do like the game but you’re standing on your principals.

1 Like

Flight isn’t really worth it, especially since once you’ve maxed out your reps, there’s not much reason to go back out and do world quests. If there’s flying, I’ll use it, but if it’s not there, I don’t mind. I’d rather Blizzard focus on making content that would engage to me to out in the world. I don’t need more resources or rep, and getting 200 azerite fragments is so gated that I feel like it’s better to just skip it until next week.

2 Likes

My reasons are my own. I see no need to explain to you.

2 Likes

I’m pretty confident I know why.

1 Like

no one asked me

I want flight if it still matters…

5 Likes

Well yes since I made my reasons ABUNDANTLY clear recently.

In other news water is wet.

So really, its no secret and only a few minutes of cursory reading will suffice.

Flying takes you from point A to point B without you having to to experience the game. Why would anyone play “World” of Warcraft and ask for ways to avoid the adventure between the tasks your character sets out to do.

But I suppose you have every right to be wrong.

1 Like

Flying takes you from point A to point B without you having to to experience the game. Why would anyone play “World” of Warcraft and ask for ways to avoid the adventure between the tasks your character sets out to do.

Then why do other MMO’s not have this issue?

“Adventure”? You mean speedbump mobs that are little more than a hindrance?

1 Like

You’re barking up the wrong tree fella. I’m sure your precious flying is coming “soon”.

Not soon enough.

I’d rather they work on meaningful content that everyone can enjoy instead of having to finish textures in impossible to reach locations.

There are other way more pressing things in the game. If you want your flying fix, there are 7 expansions to fly in.

1 Like

If you want your flying fix, there are 7 expansions to fly in.

Because of course it makes perfect sense to go back and spend more time in old content than it does in current :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

If it’s to sate your unreasonable addiction sure, why not.