Blizz said the majority wanted flight

Not to mention that flight also affects that game…

LOL no it doesnt. FF14 adds massive vistas and content that requires flight.

No, it’s not. It’s like saying you are quitting chess because the pieces aren’t made of gold and silver. It has almost nothing to with the game.

1 Like

LOL, yes it does or you wouldn’t be so giddy about it.

No, it’s not

To you. Flight is a part of gameplay i enjoy. Not flying isnt enjoyable. A one year timegate is unnecessary.

3 Likes

Personally, I agree with Pathfinder. I know it’s not a popular opinion but that’s my take.

1 Like

So do I. Im fine with it.

Im not fine with a one year wait.

2 Likes

I mean you can certainly think that, you’re wrong. What is the main gameplay in WoW?

1 Like

I mean you can certainly think that, you’re wrong. What is the main gameplay in WoW

Any one of a hundred things.

3 Likes

And none of them are flight.

1 Like

Why don’t you tell me how you’re negatively affected by flying?

4 Likes

That your opinion.

Depends on how you spin it. Fifty-one percent would be a majority and a relatively even split.

I’m not gonna just take your word for it my dude. I’m gonna keep talking about about issues in WoW’s gameplay 'cos that’s what I’m actually familiar with.

I couldn’t care less if we have flying or not, I could go the rest of bfa with with no flying, who cares. On top of 5min cd flight whistles The maps are so small in bfa it takes like 2 min to run from one side to the other on a ground mount. It would be a bit dumb flying in bfa, it’s not like wrath or bc where you actually needed them.

2 Likes

Flying does nothing to change the gameplay. Island Expeditions, Warfronts, raiding, dungeons, rated PvP, and everything else are all the same whether you have access to flying or not.

If you didn’t like the game and its systems without flying, then Ipsan has reason to suspect you just didn’t like the game on its own.

1 Like

lying does nothing to change the gameplay.

Disagree

Island Expeditions, Warfronts, raiding, dungeons, rated PvP, and everything else are all the same whether you have access to flying or not.

Open world?

If you didn’t like the game and its systems without flying, then Ipsan has reason to suspect you just didn’t like the game on its own.

I like it fine. Im was happy to wait a reasonable amount of time to fly.

Just not for an entire year.

2 Likes

How does flying change the way you play Warfronts, Island Expeditions, Dungeons, Raids, Rated PvP, Pet Battles, or literally any other system of gameplay?

So you admit it changes the open world, but none of the other systems I mentioned that players spend the majority of their time in?

If not having flight in the open world was enough to make you unsub, then you clearly didn’t like the instanced content very much. If the only part of the game you liked was the open world, I think Ipsan is justified in claiming you don’t like the game.

1 Like

If not having flight in the open world was enough to make you unsub, then you clearly didn’t like the instanced content very much

Your logic needs work

1 Like

Feel free to explain how instead of just making a claim you’re not willing to back up.

Dayon…I have to ask…is that a note of…panic…I am hearing in your voice?