Blizz said the majority wanted flight

I am an Idealist. I operated under the assumption for sake of argument that Blizzard Developers as party to a compromise must communicate with the customers in order to obtain compromise rather than the reality which currently exists that says the developers wont communicate with their customers until someone holds their feet directly to the fire. My commentary was on the hypothetical game developer not the actual N’Zoth the development staff have morphed into over the years.

2 Likes

To keep trolls like yourself in check.

3 Likes

Sorelai.

After May 19, I wont be. Along with I think ten or more others personally know, and the thousands who have already left.

“LOL they didnt leave because of flight, thats a silly reason”

Yes they did, and no it isnt.

3 Likes

Can’t seem to care really. People are going to leave for many reasons. Some will come back. Some won’t. One day the game will die. Anyone left will move to a new game.

Can’t seem to care really.

…until you log onto your server and suddenly notice how quiet it is

2 Likes

I’ve been playing solo since Cataclysm. Other people on the server really don’t impact me much as it is. If I no longer find the game fun, I’ll go play something else.

If flight is an option, it affects the game. The same game I’m playing. So yes, it does affect me. Please stop being both ignorant and pretentious at the same time by constantly spouting off this erroneous “argument”.

…but you will need to explain to me why what you want should affect how I play…

4 Likes

I never said it should. All I’ve ever said is that it’s the system we have and if it bothers you as much as it seems to, to the point where you said you were quitting, you probably don’t actually like WoW regardless.

1 Like

ou probably don’t actually like WoW regardless.

You said this before, you were wrong then, you are wrong now.

4 Likes

No, I’m not. If something that isn’t really part of the gameplay is the “reason” you’re giving for quitting the game, you don’t like the game.

1 Like

No it doesn’t affect you. You can continue to enjoy the game however you want: ground mount, guild runs, pug runs, WQs and the fact someone is flying and enjoying themselves does not affect you in the slightest. That’s a fact.

4 Likes

No, I’m not.

Yes you are. I like the game fine. Im just not happy with the way flight has been handled.

“reason”

Nice to see that you are actually being open minded…:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

When not having that option negatively affects how you enjoy the game then it’s a very valid reason for someone to quit.

Stop spouting your nonsense as fact.

6 Likes

Except it’s not. Not sure why this demonstrably false statement is the go-to cop out for demanding changes…actually, that’s not true. I, and I’m sure most people know exactly why…

However, it does affect the game. You can list of specific aspects of the game that it doesn’t directly affect, but then again, not flying doesn’t affect a lot of the game either. However, they DO affect several parts of it.

Ryuk

What Ipsan doesnt get is the old story of the camel and the straw. I like WOW fine. Id be fine with doing Pathfinder 2 in the next few weeks…but it wonbt be in the next few weeks

Or the next month.

It will be close to five months from now.

Unacceptable.

7 Likes

BS.

Why should I be open minded when you are grandstanding about quitting a game you claim to “like fine” over something that isn’t even part of the gameplay?

However, they DO affect several parts of it.

So explain to me how FF14 is able to do and to incorporate into gameplay what WOW cant. Funny that others can do what Blizzard says…“cant be done”

2 Likes

Why should I be open minded when you are grandstanding about quitting a game you claim to “like fine” over something that isn’t even part of the gameplay?

Its part of MY gameplay to let me play the way I like as I have done in every other expansion.

Remove the timegate.

Solved.

1 Like

Because it’s a different game?

Not to mention that flight also affects that game…