@Blizz - PLEASE MERGE LOW POP REALMS. We are dying everyday and NEED your help

It’s a math equation. 15 dollars a month for years+ or $25 a month and an innumerable amount of subs lost…hmm, maybe if I put it into terms of sexually harassed interns they will understand

I’m pretty sure Blizzard has done the math already, their bottom line is the only thing they care about. They aren’t losing as many subs as you think.

We need action. lets get visibility on this tomorrow morning first thing
a CM acknowledging us would be great.

1 Like

They have merged servers before and will do it again. You keep exposing yourself as having no clue what you are babbling about.

Where’s the proof?

Not merged but connected(which is basically the same thing).

2 Likes

Bump. HELP US

the gm’s dont have any power to fix this.

No, but they can pass the problem up the ranks…although it is pretty hard to miss since every other forum post is about server balance and even mega servers are feeling the squeeze. Lmao

I would just like an affirmation.

“Yes we know that most of the servers are lopsided/dead.”

The fact that their only solution so far is to give a discount on transferring makes me think they have no clue.

1 Like

I just quit because my guild couldn’t find enough players on our server and disbanded to fill other guilds / xfer to bene. Its quite a shame they dont cap servers / faction ratios.

This was also for the retail version of the game. Doing the same thing to a classic iteration of the game is a lot tougher, as there is supposed to be few changes and realm communities are very important.

1 Like

LOL, I’ve read your stuff and you don’t seem to think this AT ALL.

So… you’re telling me what I think now? :roll_eyes:

I don’t know what you actually think. What I’m saying is that I have yet to read a post from you where you seem to care even in the slightest about server communities.

You do love to defend Blizzard though.

Have you read every single one of my posts?

Yeah, I’m a fan of Blizzard, I know, crazy to see on their official forums!

1 Like

They aren’t going to give you green text just cause you keep brown nosing.

2 Likes

Nope and your profile is hidden because you don’t feel like showing it and I’m not digging through Google.

Still, I read a lot of the server threads and what I’ve seen from you basically amounts to “Just pay up and transfer to that mega server where you may or may not like the community. I don’t care AT ALL that your small server is dying”

If you want to share any post where you show you care about server communities go ahead. I see above where you claim the Blizzard cares about server communities (LOL - it’s very obvious they don’t).

3 Likes

He’s just another one of the annoying 4-5 blizzard shills here. Who knows though, there’s a tiny chance he isn’t from retail and maybe his TBCC realm got crushed and suddenly he sympathizes.

3 Likes

This dude petdetective is a troll who uses multiple accounts like “Littlerascal” and all sorts of other lowbies to troll posts. All he literally does ever lol. He was exposed on my thread and another.

1 Like