Blizz needs to answer these 2 questions

The community needs Blizzard to answer 2 questions. I’m not going to take a stance, I’m just going to list the questions.

1. Have you decided you’re not going to add the RDF?

2. Is Wrath Classic going to eventually become Cata Classic?

From what I’ve seen these 2 questions are causing a lot of division and quitting. If you would just answer the questions I feel like we could all move on as a community, stop fighting with each other, and make sound decisions about if we want to keep playing or not.

If you can find evidence of somebody from Blizz answering one of these questions please link it rather than trying to quote them.

UPDATE:
Answer To Question #1.

4 Likes

They answered this 3 times people just don’t like the answer

17 Likes

So link it.

I’ve never seen or heard anybody from blizz acknowledge it.

Getting ghosted by the devs on these two important questions.

1 Like

They announced it with WOTLKC than Brian doubled down than they tripled down with a blue post. Limme find it

5 Likes

Thank you.

Congrats everybody we have an answer to question #1.

Can anybody answer #2?

Happy to help :alien:

Here is my unsubscription response (I have 3 accounts):

I no longer have faith in you. Not bringing back RDF when it was in Icecrown, plus not telling us if we are losing all of our characters to “Cata Classic”. Every question and survey overwhelmingly in favor on the forums gone unanswered.

Going to take me and my family elsewhere to other games and servers. For many of us we have clear reasons for playing and the iteration of WoW at ICC, which included RDF, was where we wanted to be. It’s clear though that some ridiculous minority spouting off “social benefits” controls the leash. Enjoy as this whole Classic affair dwindles and dies because of your shortsightedness, I guess.

And Retail is a joke, doing a level squish to destroy everyone’s work over the years was an insane blunder. I have no idea why I thought you might do the right thing in Wratch Classic. Silly me.

10 Likes

I don’t think blizzard truly understands the impact the level squish had on some players.

Nor do they care.

7 Likes

No one knows yet. Does it matter?

I feel like whether Blizzard says anything or not, we’ll get our answers eventually.

To some people it does.

I’ve read people say they don’t want to dedicate themselves to a game and character that’s just going to be outdated.

I’ve also read people say they didn’t like the changes brought in with the shattering and it’s enough to quit. Or some other change that came with the xpack.

2 Likes

I have been around long enough to understand that “We do not have plans” is very different from “we will not” especially from a company… infact I would say this language should be translated as “we have no clue what we will do, we hope this will make people stop talking about it”.

4 Likes

Why?

What does that mean? Are they new to WoW?

Ok, so why does that matter now though? Those changes aren’t coming to Wrath. They could just quit in Cata.

You can have whatever head canon you want. All we can follow is what we have from Blizzard and that’s that they’ve said 3 times we will not be getting RDF.

1 Like

They have a bad habit of changing their minds and caving to pressure… I think anyone interested in getting their way should continue to pressure them if they are that interested in it… or go play another game, just skip retail, its probably where blizzard wants them to go.

1 Like

One of the all time worst business decisions in the gaming industry lol

2 Likes

Not even in the top 10 for Blizzard alone rofl

1 Like

Can’t be that bad, you’re still subscribed.

2 Likes

JFC dude yes that was decided they have said they have no plans to incorporate RDF. You can try to get them to reverse that decision (it’s happened before) , but it absolutely has been made