Blizz is just trying to sweep this no rank bug under the rug

Some lazy coders and admins are just hoping it fixes itself next week.

2 Likes

i mean, when is the last time you actually saw a blue post a non-canned response in this forum? or hell, a response in general outside of stickies?

2 Likes

If they want to sweep it under the rug, people can sweep their sub renewal under the rug next week.

2 Likes

Hell, the Honor Thread did not even get a sticky.

Just over here bumping and eating Chipotle.

1 Like

I think this forum is just for appearances more than anything… much like their awful moderation of it. The index can be covered top to bottom about everyone complaining about the same common issue, and you won’t get so much as a peep from Blizzard. Not even a 5 second “we’ll look in it” post to show that they care.

1 Like

Probably, but best that the appearance reflects what’s really going on.

Indeed. It’s just with the time investment they require out of us in the honor system, would think some kind of ‘we know and we are working on it’ kind of post would be warranted but I digress. heh

yeah this is crazy.

Because looking in the Bug Report forum is hard:

4 Likes

That was an hour after this post but they did indeed finally respond.

That blue post was made 2 hours after this thread was created.

The lesson, of course, being that if you don’t see what you want this instant, scream and cry and throw a fit, or accuse people of corruption and incompetence.

That sounds like a healthy lifestyle. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This thread is totally what caused them to fix the bug because it was from before they said they were fixing the bug.

3 Likes

That’s how it went down. They were all sitting there, playing cards, and then one of them said, “Oh, crap! Somebody on the general discussion complained that we weren’t telling them about the bug! We’d better start solving it so we can post!”

And then the next one said, “Nice try, but you called. Let’s see the cards, bud.”

3 Likes

[Blizz is just trying to sweep this no rank bug under the rug]

What does that sentence even mean? I know “sweep under the rug” means “hide something”. What did Blizzard try to hide?

I saw a public announcement of the bug. That is the exact opposite of trying to hide the bug.

In my opinion, this post means “Blizzard is bad, m’kay? Bad, bad, bad. Everything they do is bad, m’kay?” and nothing else.

1 Like

The issue under the rug but alas they heard and responded finally.

Yes, Blizzard mugged the thug slugs causing this rug bug. Now, who wants a hug?