Blizz is going to Nerf Outlaw again

Stop. You are attacking an individual and have completely ignored the topic of OP.

Just saying on my DH I m+ I pretty use the same skill I use in AoE packs so is not much different then outlaw rouge

I sincerely don’t think it’s going to be a problem. I am under the impression that we’re losing cp due to over capping and this will help

Hope so. If it’s just over combo points cap that would be fine, but I’m not so sure

Your comments add nothing to the conversation. :roll_eyes:

The issue with outlaw is

You can do top-tier damg pressing like 4 buttons as they blink and light up alongside a Weakaura that yells at you if you need to re-roll your dice.

The class is nearly 100% automated there is no target swapping necessary or even multiple rotations needed to be learned, No CD management or anything. Your AoE rotation is your single target rotation while tapping BF every 10 seconds. With the CD reset passive you can freely spam large CD’s like Adrenaline rush.

Now yes you can come back and go “NUH UH! There are optimal times to use cd’s and do this or that” however that’s my point, even without optimizing everything you are going to outdamg 90% of the other classes simply due to bladeflurry pretty much being a 100% uptime buff with 0 thought behind it.

Trust me the reason that the number of people playing outlaw rogue is so bloated and high isn’t that they are all elite video game masters, it’s because as a wise man once said.

Just replace rogue with outlaw and its spot on

You play outlaw because it’s meta. I play outlaw because I think it’s fun. We are not the same.

2 Likes

You barely play rogue at all… but ok.

the playstyle is pretty much ruined. no fluidity to it now.

hopefully some smarter rogues than me will find ways to make it better. this sucks lol

1 Like

Absolute sage post. Outlaw has been ruined

Too late.

Thanks OP.

you can try to make it work but you need to avoid the 2 stratagems then the rotation feels like before but a lot of overflowing cp when double ambush proc xd

sounds pretty bad tbh. what 2 talents would cover for that much loss of dmg?
and then theres the overflowing cps problem you mentioned.

i really wish they let it be and did one more flat nerf instead

1 Like

thats the problem theres no talent that could make that damage loss xd

1 Like

10 or 11 buttons, but okay…

1 Like