Blizz great job nerfing void volley, no really gj

It’s a good indicator of how tuned in you’re with the issues in the pvp community.

No need to mention the spell is only optimal against double melee who sit priests or that it’s damage is completely random and can sometimes do zero damage.

So wars executing for 23k that’s fine, ww doing 40k dmg in a couple globals cool, dh doing 4K sustain while peaking at 5k dps, rets verdict hitting for 25k, bm hunter doing 80% of its damage while it LoS its target, enh chain harvest for 20k, That’s all fine.

So, void volley was so game breaking you needed to immediately hotfix it.

I suggest you take a look at mind flay next. The 1 time any priest accidentally casts this ability it hits for like 700 damage on 50k hp. Should probably nerf it by 15% tbh.

Also going on a year soon and venthyr priests still don’t have a proper/fun legendary for pvp on par with everyone else.

Once again great job team!

3 Likes

they could nerf spriest damage by 15% flat in pvp and they would still be A tier

15 Likes

this isn’t accurate

I’m surprised they nerfed the dmg component of it only tbh.
It does pump (if you get good RNG, and the volleys land in optimal spots) but the non DRing fear/horrify effect is what I figured would have been nerfed first.

2 Likes

Shadow priest tears are beautiful

I think he has dyslexia and meant to type 32k

7 Likes

Yeah just gotta swap the 2 and the 3 around. Nuclear

1 Like

No crying here.
I realize shadow is in a really good spot atm.

The only real complaint I have is Shadowmend. Sucks that if we get locked on Shadow, we’re legit useless. (outside of dispells/Desperate Prayer)

I know that feel

2 Likes

Nuclear dam

4 Likes

We all can’t be mage overlords, with their 3 schools of spells.

Yeah some of us have to work for a living

But it was actually over tuned. Now if they would hit the other things

I got void volley’d + vortexed and I just got up and left

Needed it. I played with an RDruid and deleted a WW and Enhance at the same time in my opener. My details looked like a Ret Paladin with everything coming from 1 spell.

There are definitely other things that flew under the radar though. Like WW damage or idk BM somehow still receiving buffs a couple weeks before. Their thought process makes zero sense.

7 Likes

S hunters are still bad blizzard… typical. :confused:
typical they have no idea what they are doing (producers/high ups)

No one said any of this is fine.

True you needed to be nerfed but the Mongo melee get to run rampant

I don’t see an issue with the nerf, it was clearly needed.

As for everything else you listed, it is very predicable when these other things will happen.

That’s because blizz doesn’t see that on the spreadsheet they use to balance the entire game.

You enjoying necro? Saw 1 of your clips were you went up against a rsham/dh and you casted unholy fusion and I saw your necro pet focusing the rock ele shiet had me dying :rofl: