Blizz Can We Implement These Resto Druid Changes

Nourish

Learning, Nourish, will replace Regrowth. In its stead, it will benefit from all Regrowth Modifiers.

It will apply a longer Regrowth HoT that ups its base Regrowth Duration from 12 seconds to 18-20 seconds.

In Incarnation of Tree Form, it will become instant cast.

It will also benefit from Clearcasting.

Passing Seasons & Nature’s Splendor

Passing Seasons: Should be every Swiftmend cast reduces Nature’s Swiftness cooldown by 12 seconds.
Natures Splendor: Natures Swiftness Effect lasts for Two casted abilities up from one.

Rejuvenation

Reduce the mana cost pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its so draining… Soooo painful.

Efflorescence

Reduce the mana cost. Set the mana cost to 2,000 is currently 8,500.

Wild Synethesis

Casting Nourish decreases the cast time of Nourish by 25% and increases its mastery benefit by 25% by stacking up to 4 times.

Once reaching the initial 4 stack cap it will cycle down. Maybe make it reduce its mana cost but with Abundance being a new modifier may not be needed.

Clearcasting

Can be consumed by all other healing abilities, not just Regrowth/nourishing

Natural Wisdom

Increase mana regeneration by 10% up from 5%.

Talent Point Node Cost Reduction

Reduce talent point requirements for Regenesis, Harmonious Blooming, and Unstoppable Growth to 1 point from 2-point talents.
OR
Reduce the talent point requirements for Budding Leaves, Luxriant Soil, and Embrace the Dream to one Point talents from two points.

Undergrowth Maybe??

1.) Removes the target limit for life bloom but reduces its healing by 50%

or

2.) Set the target limit to 5 but reduce its healing by 20-25%

Really would want that fat life bloom heals like it was back in the day <3 Could create some awesome Verdancy builds and etc.

I like the healing tree but some of it looks like it got mixed and matched the single target healing is like going on both sides of the tree and it’s weird. Not as bad as it was before and they perform great now but I don’t personally like picking Yseras Gift and Ysears Gift 2.0 and Clearcasting and Clearcasting 2.0 and Efflorence for PvP and Reforestation being so gatekept and bleh. Maybe I’m being too picky Shamans have it worse. But :open_mouth:

To be noted these are just suggestion changes. I don’t want them all implemented but some of them would be great! Well in my opinion anyway.

3 Likes

Most of these changes would be OP. I’d like to see:

1. A cleaner tree. As it is talents are just placed haphazardly. It makes no sense, there’s no direction or whim.

2. Mana can get tight at times. A simple talent that returns a % of mana spent on over heals would suffice. Perhaps return innervate back to the old/useful version of itself? The or rejuv costs need to be toned down. Perhaps both.

3. Nourish is dead in the water until it synergizes with other talents. It really should synergize with a rejuv build, not a regrowth build.

The rest you mentioned seems pretty OP. Resto druids are in a good spot hps-wise.

2 Likes

Yeah,

I don’t want all but I do want some.

To summarize Mana is a huge annoying management problem compared to other classes and whatever you build won’t be viable due to the high cost.

1.) Mana regeneration and costs reduced or clear casting effects all healing spells and stacks twice.

Rejuvenation and Efflorence mana cost reduced.

2.) I want a lifebloom build that I can put tons of blooms up.

3.) Regrowth should be unlearned when you learn Nourish and have the same HoT and modifier apply to Nourish. Spell has been clunky and terrible since its creation in WOTLK 10+ years later and its still bad.

I think this change would be the best it can get.

1 Like

Back in Cata I believe when you popped into tree form you could blanket everyone in lifeblooms. I loved that. I loved that tree form really changed the way you played.

2 Likes

I remember that! I miss it!!!

I genuinely do not like Nourish, its the worst thing since the invention of cess pools.

If they want to make nourish useful, they should just make it like Evokers conal heal abilities with a charge bar and leave it at that tbh. Otherwise there is no point in reinventing the wheel and functionality of an ability that has a longer cast time with unnecessary modifiers required to make it cast faster.

Rejuv builds make it pretty cheap tbh.

another one that i haven’t had issues with, because it modifies wild growth by up to 75% with tier + Soul of forest.

I really don’t want to track nourish stacks. I already track:
Protector of the Pack
Tier set.
Reforestation.
Pandemic windows for lifebloom/rejuv/germination
Also baby sitting up time for Efflo/Lifebloom constantly.
Then Mastery:Harmony.
Clearcasting

I really don’t need an additional thing to track.

They removed it all together. But I wouldn’t take it anyways unless i was running a mana heavy set up. Ineverate is used on myself more than anyone else (almost never).

Not sure that needs to be changed tbh.

Ewww no.

again NO. Lifebloom w/ verdancy, undergrowth, synthesis, etc. is fine, and the blooms are great healing generally for everyone without needing to receive 5 of them, I don’t need to track 5 lifeblooms at 50% healing efficiency, that is gross.

1. The only reason why you don’t like Nourish is that its clunky. If it replaced regrowth it would be fat single target heals. Which I think is what they are trying to aim for with the creation of the spell.

2.) Nothing in the Rejuv build makes it reduced mana or cheaper. Just more application chance.

3.) That doesn’t change the fact it cost so much mana and is absolute aid when people walk out of it.

4.) If you already have abundance tracking regrowth stacks. Then you clearly didn’t read what I suggested for a change. The new Nourish will replace REGROWTH so it won’t be additional tracking.

5.) Mana regeneration and mana as a whole is a problem.

Natural Wisdom is now a baseline effect on Innervate for Restoration Druids. No longer increases mana regeneration by 5% and the additional Innervate’s effectiveness has been reduced to 50% (was 100%).

They are making the innervate mana regen baseline passive.

6.) They moved everything around. So maybe not anymore now thank god.

• Cultivation has moved to Improved Wild Growth’s previous location.

• Nourish has moved to Cultivation’s previous location.

• Tranquil Mind occupies Nourish’s previous location.

• The Forest’s Flow/Wild Synthesis choice node has moved to a new location directly below Nourish’s new location.

• Embrace of the Dream and Budding Leaves have swapped locations.

• Germination and Power of the Archdruid have swapped locations.

• Invigorate is no longer on a choice node with Power of the Archdruid and has moved locations to directly beneath Overgrowth.

• Power of the Archdruid is now on a choice node with Undergrowth.

• Circle of Life and Death is now on a choice node with Deep Focus.

7.) I freakin wish why not!? Verdancy and 5 blooms in mythic +. My total dream come true from Wrath and TBC days.

8.) Same as above.

Yay time to redo a bunch of builds again… CLASS REWORK !!!

Regrowth applies to your lifebloom targets. Nourish does not. Why should we make nourish a stronger fat single target heals w/ all of regrowths talent passives that modify it? It is literally re-inventing the wheel. I don’t see how this will make it worth taking.

Yeah it definitely has more application chance, and gets a 20% healing modifier in the process. It reduces the cost by that chance to spread+ abundance. Luxuriant soil also increases this, and synergizes well with our tier set.

I don’t think I mis-read anything. I don’t track “Regrowth stacks” because regrowth is a clear cast proc from Lifebloom. I track abundance stacks specifically for wild growth modifiers, and other buffing modifiers. So… why would I want to use Nourish or any ability that requires me to use regrowth to modify an ability to make it useful? I can use regrowth without having to cast anything from nourish and it would still be better. I don’t want to cast regrowth 3 f’n times because someone wants to use nourish.

That wasn’t mentioned in the blue post. It does not state “Passive mana regeneration is added to the class baseline.” It says it made the ability baseline, and removed the mana regeneration, and reduced secondary benefit from 100% to 50%. Which is not incentive enough to use it.

I am not a fan of these changes, and only like maybe 1% of players wanted these changes to occur. Resto was fine where it was on its talent tree. We’re having our entire talent tree changed for the sake of dead talents no one will take while nerfing our single target. The changes aren’t going to make M+ set ups easier, just strong talent points more inaccessible.

I would suggest playing classic if that is what you want to play.

** Time to screw the majority of players again for .02% of the population “Yay.” **

Why nourish is useless and ineffective.

It requires mastery harmony to produce results. MEANING It requires 3+ hots to gain any value, a pre-requisite.

To cast nourish faster, you have to cast regrowths multiple times. REGROWTH IS NOT CHEAP, NOURISH IS NOT CHEAP.

You literally asking for a useless talent, that should stay dead and should be removed from the game, to be buffed. Nourish is 7k HPS loss and does NOT feel good. Rather than making it a useful ability you want to take the usefulness of other abilities, just so you can use a useless dead ability with the same mastery pre-requisites.

I can cast a clear cast regrowth and be fine. I do not want to jump through 30 hoops to make a useless ability produce the same results of Regrowth.

You are still not understanding what I said.

When you learn Nourish.
You unlearn Regrowth.
Then all Regrowth Modifiers go to your Nourish.
That would be all the Abundance, Lifebloom applications, ect.

The talent-build path is made for the druid to do heavy single-target heals which was clearly Blizzard’s intention. Not mine. I was suggesting how to fix it.

Trying to make Nouirish a single target PvP/Mythic + ability. Why because the mastery harmony on lifebloom makes lifebloom count as 3 stacks. So Lifebloom-Nourish and win.

But anywho, I’m done you against the changes. So what more is to be said? I don’t want to go on and on and on. These are my personal preference suggestions and you have yours.

Not misunderstood, but it is reinventing the wheel.

Yeah a rip off hpal playstyle we don’t need tbh. R-druid is a pro-active healer, not a reactive one, nourish is the reactive ability that doesn’t offer anything useful outside being a strong reactive heal that adds additional cool downs we don’t need.

Lifebloom spreads to 3 other targets, if you have two lifeblooms, and only five members… you don’t need nourish at all.