Bliz it’s time

I can’t wear a lovely dress with my hideous pants showing. Please let us hide pants.

7 Likes

And while we’re here, a hide bra feature

2 Likes

Just take off your pants, ez.

We need a prom dress in plate :+1:

2 Likes

[quote=“Brakon-proudmoore, post:3, topic:870502, full:true”]
Just take off your pants, ez.
[/quote]Then we’d lose the stats attached to them.

1 Like

Wait what? The dress doesn’t go over the pants? lol

1 Like

Let’s start with different colors and styles first. Then go full commando. I assume not while “hide chest” is also in effect.

I don’t understand their reasoning (or lack of) for not allowing us to hide pants

because I can not wear pants if I choose

https://i.postimg.cc/FK3SkrHY/image.png

so it’s not an issue of like “pants must be visible on all characters all the time”. If it is a technological limitation I’ll understand but just not allowing players to hide pants for ‘reasons’ is strange to me.

2 Likes

Naked green berserkers wielding giant axes is too much for most mortals to handle.

3 Likes

Add a pregnancy customization.

1 Like

They just need to bring back the addon that let people change their character appearance then all the people in to that stuff can just use that. Idk how much they can hide without this becoming a M rated game.

:scream: :scream:

I’m fine with hiding pants, but some of the other suggestions need to be thrown in the bin.

1 Like

PLEASE LET US HIDE PANTS!

And as a lovely Undead, i want a banana hammock tmog like Borat.
1 Like

Let us hide pants!

I’m disappointed I thought it was time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

Worldwide Pants!

At least allow a conditional “Hide Pants,” options for robes. That way certain dresses that show legs/thighs can work better.

1 Like