Blistering Belastrasza

why do we have to do these whelp races for the a world awoken meta achievement? my vigor meter doesnt show depletion during the race, im doing everything that youtube guides do and i still cannot finish a race.

1 Like

Check out this other forum thread - right now there is a bug where at the end of the Bela daily you’re receiving a debuff (“Riding Abroad”) that takes you down to 85% of dragonriding speed. That debuff doesn’t go away until you mount your dragon, including if you queue again for the daily, so if you’re anything like me you just spent close to an hour doing the daily with that debuff and wondering why even doing everything perfectly you still can’t get closer to Gold than a couple seconds.

Mounted my dragon to clear the debuff before queueing again after I read that thread, and lo and behold - 52 seconds.

2 Likes

So glad that I could help, Flossie. <3

Took me about ten tries the other day to do it.

Finally figured out to do the abilities in sequence, and not expect any movement speed from the usage of vigor.

1 Like

Misread mah name, didnt ya lol. Its OK, Hi back!

1 Like

I have bad eyes >_<

1 Like

What is this meta acheivment?
haven’t even heard of it

It’s not an achievement, it’s one of the Whelp Daycare quests where you do a Dragonriding race as your whelp with unique movement abilities. They can be quite fun, but due to a bug this one was extremely difficult.

I watched a youtube video and just copied the persons button order, it works well for dragon riding races too.

It’s for the “A World Awoken” Dragonflight meta achievement. At the end of completing many Dragonflight activities and story achievements, you’ll receive the Taivan mount, a very large dog you meet during the ohnaran plains story.

Oh, I see what they mean. I thought it was in reference to the quest rather than the final part of your OP.

Sorry for the confusion. I typed the OP when I was very frustrated and used general terms while venting my anger. I love achievement hunting and this is no different, the whelp derby stuff on the other hand is the only frustrating part that I’ve come across while trying to complete “a world awoken”