Blaumeux Dead on Arrival?

It’s medium, relax

1 Like

No. It moved from Low to Medium as of Friday 8-23-19 in afternoon.

It’s showing Medium, which apparently is vastly more than an original ‘Full’, and being ‘medium’ it’s the one allllllllllthose people coming back on Monday are going to pick and stick with because they’ll be able to log in and play.

At this point I don’t worry about any of the server populations, there aren’t enough compared to demand to have them die any time soon.

And if one dies that i’m on? “oh no, i have to play more on another server. oh no.”
i’m gonna be playing either way, right?

2 Likes

No way, Blau’s gonna be lit. Our disc has over 1.2k members lul discord.gg/MbQDrpH

True of me.

1 Like

Population is good already, and will only get better. And either way Blizzard said they would allow server transfer for dead servers. Or something like that.

1 Like

People seem to think like 80% of the players will quit for some reason.

Blaumeux is not going anywhere

None of them are… im just sayin theres a lot of people who seem to think a ton of people will quit.

Do not also forget (as I’m sure has been mentioned on this post already) Classic servers have MUCH HIGHER pop numbers than vanilla. Even a medium pop server has 4-7k people on it, ish. Don’t worry about being on a dead realm.

Blaumeux apparently hired a really good PR firm because people are hyping them everywhere. They will be just fine.

They said that Medium servers in Classic are equivalent to the highest populated servers during Vanilla yes.

I was referring to this post.

Odd. Could of sworn at some point they said something like. . .

“Medium realms are equivalent to the highest population realms back in vanilla”.

Maybe I’ll look for it.

SO many worries about “server death”… just go read blue posts people…

2 Likes

I don’t care if the server has 50 people on it.

It beats waiting in 2 hour queues on a crowded streamer server like Herod

3 Likes

I am worried for the new generation of gamers. How can ppl not appreciate the pure awesome of a server that before launch has been (and will only ever be) referred to as ‘BlowMe’. Win! Also, Failina. This is a gift! [Ed. I did note ‘Blammo’, that also is awesome]

Jimindar, Failestrasz :heart_eyes:

If I had to guess; Majority of people don’t care about server name.

And if they do, they don’t care enough to sit through a 4 hour queue to get a ‘sweet’ server name.

Also it is the internet… plenty of people want to play on a server called ‘blow me.’

You do realize Faerlina is the streamer server right?

She will fill up. After all, she’s the only female horseman.