Blade of the primus bug

the blade of the primus quest in maldraxxus seems to be bugged. i have to protect the blacksmith Heirmir, but the ghost keeps spawning and spawning for over 20 mins. I have abandoned the re-accepted the quest 3 times, i have disabled all addons and delete caches. i have logged in and out.

i dont know what else to do. this is blocking my progress and cannot continue with the campaign.

6 Likes

I am also having this issue, as are many in the in-game chat. Have tried multiple times, logging in and out, abandoning the quest, etc.

3 Likes

yep same here and for my wife and can confirm i saw least one other player mention it in chat

3 Likes

Tis is the same here. Bug city!!

3 Likes

Same problem here. I’ve heard you can succeed if you kill all three echos at the exact same time. I haven’t been able to do that though. Bugged for me.

3 Likes

Same issue, I can’t figure out how to get through this. I think I’ve developed carpal tunnel. lol funny but not. very frustrating.

3 Likes

same here, everyone is talking about it in general chat. lots of people having this issue.

3 Likes

Same issue on my DK, Ziox-Korialstrasz. The mobs keep spawning over and over and over and over again. I’ve left the area. I’ve relogged. I’ve turned addons off/on. Nothing works.

Guess I’m done playing my DK tonight. :frowning_face:

Edit: So I decide to fly back to Oribos, get dismounted while on the flight path, killed by an elite, and told ‘Transfer aborted: instance not found’. Hearthing back to Bastion not working either.

Ugh.

3 Likes

Same problem for my boyfriend and I; also several other players in general chat reported this happening to them as well.

This being a campaign quest our leveling is halted except for the few side quests available in the area. I’m really at a loss to understand the rationale behind the two available leveling paths after you’ve gotten one toon to 60. It seems punitive and asinine particularly when a campaign quest gets bugged like now.

Nor could my bf or I submit a ticket about this bugged quest. We went through the whole ticket process twice each, and submitted it, yet there is no history of a recent ticket for either of us.

3 Likes

Wish there was a way to ping a rep on here…sour taste in mouth due to this halting my limited playtime

3 Likes

Same issue here, tried to drop and go back, never ended.

3 Likes

We got bug allright took year off 51 120s now 50 wtf i thought was drunk but wtf

3 Likes

So blizzard made our charters look like the lepercon kids go figure

3 Likes

Same issue here. Relog, abandon and retry 3 times, no addons. Can get past the first stage, but not the second.

3 Likes

Same thing is stopping me from playing the game…

3 Likes

Have you tried realm-hopping to someone else’s group doing that quest? Or even if a friend comes to the zone and you join them?

1 Like

I tried grouping up with others experiencing issues with it last night and it wouldn’t even let us. Once the quest started it phased my group mate out. I legit’ got those three echoes to 5 per cent health and couldn’t get them to die at the same time. One always died first thus restarting the whole horrid cycle. I play on Bleeding Hollow and a lot of peeps were struggling - some got it, a mage and a warrior. I get a good challenge but that is absolutely ridiculous and I hope they fix it because you can’t progress.

1 Like

I just did it after the patch and it seems fixed. There were no respawns, just kill two waves once and then the miniboss.

2 Likes

I really hope so. It was definitely driving me nuts last night. I got almost 4 bars worth of xp and some carpel tunnel.

Just made a similar thread. I can’t play the game now cause this is a progress related quest.